Spooning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
so for those of you who dont know what spooning is heres a definition from urban dictionary

A horizontal hug where the friends/lovers lie back to chest, and fit into each others nooks. Like little spoons in a drawer.
My boy lies behind me and proceeds to wrap his arms around me, as I lie in front feeling fully content.

so i was just asking cause at a party i was at for the theatre kids totally was spooning with a guy friend we fell asleep like that and it was really nice...( no we weren't there only ones snuggling... but still it was cold and he kept me warm and it was really nice)
)
so how many people here like to do this with there partner?

i know this is innocent but i put it in the mature topics cause it kinda goes hand in hand with other stuff *wink wink*

P.S.i know im 14 but it was innocent everyone was sleeping on the floor i just said i was cold and yeah ... hes just a good friend....

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
i love spooning with my girlfriend.

it just makes me feel so secure. also i love knowing that she is falling asleep in my arms.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yeah that's how i felt i felt really secure in his arms just feel him holding me...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Spooning rocks - it's the perfect way for two people to sleep/relax, especially on colder days. It doesn't even have to be sexual at all, I mean not too long ago when humans lived in cages they all slept close together to share their body heat ;)

Peachy

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
... not too long ago when humans lived in cages ...
:eek: Peachy is there something you're not telling us about Germany? :p.

Anyway, I like it, but my gf prefers me to face her.. but I can't sleep well that way, I think because of the breathing into each other's faces thing.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Problem is, I move a lot when I sleep, so I'd feel bad for anyone who spoons with me.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
all right, i have a funny story here.

at the boy scout summer camp i worked at, we have these little cabins calles quads (2 people per). one night, someone deciedes that they wanted to have a sleep over in their quad. they got 8 people sleeping in one quad, and it was a tight fit. i was on one of the beds with this other kid, and we decided to spoon to make more room on the bed (and cause it was funny at the moment). well he's bi and made the mistake of taking the back. soon he said we needed to switch (you know why...). i'm asexual, so i didn't get aroused, and i didn't care that he did, but it was SO comfortable. when i finally do get into a relationship, i know i'm going to enjoy it so much.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
My wife and I used to do it when we were younger. Didn't know it was called spooning back then. Anyway, she feels closed in and confined easily now and needs her "space" in order to fall asleep. Plus certain aches and pains keep her from staying on one side for very long. Getting older sucks!:frown:

~Pramrider

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My wife and I used to do it when we were younger. Didn't know it was called spooning back then. Anyway, she feels closed in and confined easily now and needs her "space" in order to fall asleep. Plus certain aches and pains keep her from staying on one side for very long. Getting older sucks!:frown:

~Pramrider

ehhh i think spooning is a new term mehbe

i also slept with a gay guy ( don't ask theatre kids throw amazing parties) but then got waken up then spooned

but i love sleeping like with my head on there chest like hes on his back and you kinda over him .. you guys get what im talking about right?

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Oh... I thought you meant spooning in a different way... Why is this in the mature topics section? It's very misleading.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
this thread me wish i had someone to cuddle with. :frown:

Role
Diaper Lover
but i love sleeping like with my head on there chest like hes on his back and you kinda over him .. you guys get what im talking about right?
I can't stand lying on my back. :(

this thread me wish i had someone to cuddle with.
& same.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Spooning is always fun, I did it last night to keep warm ;)

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like spooning with my GF (when I have one). And yes, theater cast parties are teh bomb!

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I understand the analogy, but the word 'spooning' always makes me imagine some sort of horrific sex act actually involving a real spoon.

But yeah, spooning's pretty awesome. Then again, I'm up for most any kind of cuddling.

Status
Not open for further replies.