"spontaneous ejaculation"

Moicano

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While it's not true IC, it still can make a mess of my pants.

Alright... Get the giggles out... I'll wait

I genuinely thought I was becoming urine IC, saw the urologist, wear a pad every day, and finally had the chance to get a look at what kind of mess was in the front of my pants. Apparently it's a rare side effect of SSRIs, SNRIs and that whole group. No "stimulation" needed and no orgasm, just a feeling of fluid coming out of my junk and wet underwear.

Has anyone else dealt with something similar? I know it's rare, but I thought I was the oy ABDL for a while too!

Reactions: Mario14lt and sport1

Spudnick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey! Yeah I had/have this! Or at least something like this.

My very first wet orgasm was caused by playing a video game. Really. I got stressed playing it, and more and more and more stressed and then the next thing I knew my pants were wet. I thought I pissed myself but it was clearish semen. It happened again years later as an adult when I was super stressed out about something and the next thing I knew, I came in my pants.

More recently, doctors put me on a med that causes dry orgasms. Basically you shoot the semen into your bladder. No big deal really, but whenever I strained to take a shit, my cum would leak out into my pants afterwards. No orgasm, just the cum. It was weird. It happened at work and that was that for that medicine. Never asked a doctor about it, thought it was too weird.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Moicano said:

I genuinely thought I was becoming urine IC, saw the urologist, wear a pad every day, and finally had the chance to get a look at what kind of mess was in the front of my pants. Apparently it's a rare side effect of SSRIs, SNRIs and that whole group. No "stimulation" needed and no orgasm, just a feeling of fluid coming out of my junk and wet underwear.

Has anyone else dealt with something similar? I know it's rare, but I thought I was the oy ABDL for a while too!
I’ve had this same thing a couple of times recently, it’s not a proper ejeculation, but I’ve cum in my pants, no reason, just a weird sensation, not sure why it’s happened

sport1

incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Moicano said:

I've had fluid leak out and not doing anything.

Moicano

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone else seen a doc about this? I think I'm going to reach out to my urologist this week. I don't know if he can do anything, but worth a shot!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Moicano said:

To be honest, I have only just started wearing nappies again after nearly 30 years, about 3 months ago, apart from a couple of occasions during those 30 years, I thought it was the excitement of of buying nappies again, and getting back into nappies, that made it happen, it can happen totally out of the blue, such a weird feeling.
I’ve not spoken to anyone about it.