Specific threads you think should be stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Note that too many stickies is a bad thing, and that you should only submit a current thread if you honestly think it would be a good sticky. (I have no power, obviously, to do this, but I'm pretty sure Charlie F said that if enough people support a thread being stickied, someone may sticky it.) I think my Diaper Talk thread "YOUR Stash!" should be a sticky, and I would say this even if it was not my thread. It is currently the biggest active Diaper Talk thread, somebody rated it 5 stars, and people can always come post on it to update their diaper stash (it isn't dated). Charlie F said that it would actually make a good sticky, but that "he daren't sticky another of Kovalchuk's threads, lest people think he's slipping me cash or something." :D

If you think this could make a good sticky, please say so. If you have a really good thread that you think could be a sticky, post that, too. Please act maturely and don't post dumb things. Thank you for your time!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Kovalchuk, I think "stash" type threads make good stickies. Anyone's personal stash is constantly changing and a regular thread is only a snapshot of your stash at the time you posted. A few days or a week later your stash could be completely different. Nice to have a place to keep them current for everyone interested to see.

:thumbsup: to it being a sticky.

~Pramrider

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I agree.

Honestly, I haven't looked at it, but I'll make a note of doing so. From the sound of it, it'd be a good sticky.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Thanks to both of you for your support! :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really care what threads are stickies...I don't know about anyone else, but when there are new posts, I just click the "Unread Posts" button and go through like that...It doesn't matter to me if a thread is a sticky or not, as I'll end up going through it either way...

Role
Diaper Lover
ADISC staff hate stickies. They never put any user made threads up as them. This is annoying, because a lot of threads deserve it, however, I don't really mind the thread remake every month. So either way it doesn't matter to me.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ADISC staff hate stickies. They never put any user made threads up as them. This is annoying, because a lot of threads deserve it, however, I don't really mind the thread remake every month. So either way it doesn't matter to me.
Other than announcements, the rest are usermade I believe...

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think anything that deals with history should be a sticky, especially stuff with polls. By that I mean stuff that relates to your history of wearing diapers, it would be nice to get an overall picture of how many people wet the bed, what age everyone was potty trained... Something that would be frequently asked and posted about. I think most of these have already been done, however my making them a sticky, you keep everything condensed and allow more members to participate in polls and give the widest possible sample.
What age were you potty trained?
Did you ever wear a diaper after being potty trained? (I made a poll about this)
Did you ever know anyone else who wore diapers after 3 years?
Do you have any memories of wearing diapers as a baby?
What is the earliest age you remember wanting to wear a diaper again?
When did you learn about *b/dl?
Do you know what made you want to wear a diaper again?
How many know about your interest?

Without something like those topics being pinned and made into a poll if possible, I'm afraid people are going to make the same similar topics over and over again.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Dark Bringer: I disagree. I don't want a whole list of polls stickied at the the top of each page. It'll clutter the site way too much.

What does everyone have against people remaking threads?

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
What does everyone have against people remaking threads?
I think members dislike seeing the same threads and continually responding to them. I agree with you. It's better to have the same threads being remade, instead of stickied, because there are only so many topics to talk about in the AB/DL spectrum. If all the common topics were stickied, we'd rarely see any new *B/DL topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.