• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Specific question about Dry 24/7's diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm running low on diapers, and I was considering buying Dry 24/7's. I went to order the pack, and noticed that the size of the "Small/Mediums", might be a little tight on me, and the "Large" size looked way too big.

Normally, I wear "Medium" Abena Supers. Should I just pick up some Medium Dry 24/7's?

Thanks,

-Dbb

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do they offer a sample pack with one of each? That would be my first choice. For most diapers, I am borderline between medium and large. The only way for me to pick which one is to buy both at least once. After that, I hope to remember which size was best.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would just get a sample pack, but like i said, i'm running low, so i need to stock up with a little more thank just two diapeys...

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Post something evaluating them when you get them I have been wanting to try those for a while.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Oh, in that case, I buy a bag of both sizes.
Well, i'm sure that the large will fit me, but they'll be too big. And I'm worried that the Small/Medium would be too small, but there is a chance they would be nice and snug, I dunno, I'm waiting for DarkFinn's response, He tried them.
Post something evaluating them when you get them I have been wanting to try those for a while.
Will do.

awesomeness787

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll be trying them rather soon myself. I ordered a sample pack of both sizes. But anyway. it really depends on your waist size. The small/medium have the smaller range(22" to 31") while the large have a lot more of a range(30" to 55") according to what they say. So I'm going to guess that your best bet would be the large diapers.

But if you're worried about making a bad purchase just order the sample pack that has both sizes and then you'll know for sure.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Get the Small/Medium man. I wear Medium Abris and the Small/Medium 24/7's fit me fine. My waist size is 34... but I wear 36 size pants to give enough room for diapers. I think their size estimates are a little off.

A

annierighthurr

Get the Small/Medium man. I wear Medium Abris and the Small/Medium 24/7's fit me fine. My waist size is 34... but I wear 36 size pants to give enough room for diapers. I think their size estimates are a little off.
How well do they fit you?
I can wear small Tena specialty diapers quite well, and I think the sizing is supposedly up to like 36"... would you say that's a more accurate range for the 24/7s?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
The small/med Dry 24/7s fit me just fine... like most any other medium size adult disposable. I'd say they would be good for 36" or so. Any bigger & I'd go with the larges.

Status
Not open for further replies.