Specific memories of nappies in the morning after a night’s bedwetting

PCS said:
That was brave!

Did you wet it on purpose or by accident at this stage?

I have a memory of hiding behind a door in a wet nappy! I’d forgotten to mention it before, and it isn’t terribly interesting, but at my sister’s second birthday party whilst everyone was playing downstairs I snuck upstairs as I sometimes did and swiped one of her Ultra Pampers for Girls.

For some reason I took all of my clothes off, including socks, and put the nappy on in my room. I did my usual thing of having a wee in it and looking at myself in the bedroom mirror.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and rushed up to my door. Someone opened it and I tried to push it closed. It was the mother of one of my sister’s friends. She told me that my mum wanted me downstairs now. I put my head round the gap and said I would come down soon. I don’t know whether she saw the nappy or not, but thankfully she left and I quickly got dressed and chucked the nappy away. I remember how hot my face was as I burned with embarrassment. No one ever said anything to me about it.
At this stage I was mostly past wetting accidentally. I still tried to hold it as long as I could on occasions and avoid going to the toilet before bed just so when I put a nappy on at night I wanted to wet it without having to try. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't and so I just wet it on purpose before I got changed for school.

After this incident I didn't wear again for a few weeks, I was so scared of getting caught but my parents never entered my room again after that without asking first so I was back at it not longer after.
I would often just wear a nappy to bed a few times a week in my teens. More so around my GCSE exams as it helped me relax.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
ade said:
he beckoned me over, called me a few names and then poured his tea over my head.
It amazes me that a parent / guardian would do this to anyone in the family (or non family). I was fortunate my parents never made a big deal about my bedwetting and it made a huge difference in growing up for me. I do recall others have wrote in about even more hideous acts being done to them for their accidents day or night. I am hoping this common indecency is waning over the decades as people are educated more and take up compassion rather than aggression. oops, my rose colored glasses just fell off.

Reactions: tseaborn, Lewis Badger and Diprs2
At age 5 I was only wearing training underwear until I had wet my sleeping bag a lot 3 nights straight at a family church camp. My parents put me back in plastic underpants over my training underwear which was not so different from when I was 4, but one of the following days I woke up with very moist training underwear and still having to go pee in the morning. My dad took me to the camp male bathroom where I recall having to take down my pp and wet underwear to go pee in one of those long urinals that goes all the way to the ground. Another man came in to use another urinal and I was standing with my bare butt out and wet undergarments around my ankles. I felt a bit embarrassed but not a lot since I needed my protection obviously and we were all "men" in there.

My uneasiness actually disappeared quickly as I noticed a spider in the bottom of the urinal and asking my dad what should I do. He just said go pee and not worry about it. The older guy next to me just laughed as the spider ran around the porcelain. Yes this is a very detailed and odd memory but probably because I have never had the opportunity again to pee on a spider while having wet undergarments sagging down to my ankles in the morning. LOL

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Diprs2
LIke a lot of you, I wore diapers as an older kid and woke up wet all the time. My normal day was getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen. We had a long hallway (or it seemed that way as a kid) with my room at one end and the kitchen / living room at the other. Many memories of walking down that hallway with sagging wet cloth diapers. I can remember how those felt hanging between my legs; the plastic pants rubbing the inside of my legs above my knees with every step. We had a chart on the fridge to track if my diaper was wet or dry.
I can remember once, a friend that was a year older than me taught me how to climb the hallway to the ceiling. Spit in your hands, rub them together and then, with arms on eitherside of the hallway, climb up. I remember doing that once right after I'd learned it. In nothing but a diaper and plastic pants, I climbed up as far as I could and then called Mom. My intent was to freak her out. But all she did was say something like, "You're on the celing but your diapers are almost touching the floor. Get down from there and get on the changing pad." I was dissapointed because she was a worriwart and I was hoping she'd lose it LOL

• Haha
Reactions: MikaBunny, Lewis Badger, Diprs2 and 2 others
kjluvs said:
Yes I have lots and lots of memories like that since I grew up wearing diapers at night.
One morning when I was about 5 I remember waking up very early, long before my parents woke up. I climbed out of my bed tent (the best thing on earth!!!) wearing just my diaper which was saggy and wet.
As usual I went to watch TV in the living room. I would always watch Romper Room back then. I was sitting on the floor in front of the TV eating cereal out of the box (probably my favorite Frankenberry).
I remember a Huggies Commercial came on and all of a sudden I became mesmerized watching the boy in the commercial looking sad while the voiceover said "he's got the blues today because he's wearing one of those saggy diapers that leak".
I remember looking down at my own diaper that was also a little leaky. There was a big gap at the waist and I remember seeing my own "wee-wee" poking into the yellowed padding of the diaper. That was one of the first moments I can remember feeling a certain way about diapers.
I can recall wearing my saggy cloth diapers and being jealous of kids in Huggies or Pampers ha ha

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
I believe I was the type of child who took off his diapers in the morning, I remember throwing them off when I got uncomfortable sitting and watching tv when I woke up before everyone else. I was definitely put in diapers and not training pants because I found a pamper that would have fit me when I was in preschool but I was potty trained by that year.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
I woke up most mornings in a wet cloth diaper and plastic pants until my late teens. I do remember special times like Christmas morning when my sister and I would be out of bed early before mom and dad were up. We all still had our diapers and plastic pants on, wet and kind of droopy, happily looking at all the presents under our tree and guessing what they contained. But what I most recall was when I first discovered the joys of playing with myself in the morning before mom came in to change me and get me ready for school. That was pretty much how every morning started for me until I was 16 to 17 and stopped wetting my bed.

Reactions: ianwee and Diprs2
Nightly bedwetter throughout my teen years. I was made to wear thick pin on diapers with plastic pants for it. My mom would put my diapers on after my bath before bedtime. This was the nightly routine and my mom wasn’t the least bit discreet about it. My bedroom door was wide open and often one or more of my three non bedwetting brothers would come in the room to talk to my mom. I never got comfortable with this and while my mom was supportive her response when I’d object to anything diaper related would reply, “well if you didn’t wet your bed”. Same response I’d get from her when I’d object to having teenage girls baby sit us and being 9 or 10 being diapered by them. My mom would just reply the same. About this same age I think is when I started becoming a DL. I really looked forward to that time of night being diapered by my mom. I was disappointed when I turned 12 or so and she told me to diaper myself. I think that happened soon after I was getting erections every night while being diapered. Anyway when I entered high school at 14 1/2 I was allowed to decide to choose diapers or not. I tried but soon grew tired of my mid night floods and lousy sleep issues and decided to go back to my diapers, which I now really enjoyed anyway. I can’t count the embarrassing situations I had growing up. Most of them involved visiting relatives. I always wanted to convince myself my wetting issues were secret but always being assigned a certain bed to use always had plastic sheeting under the bed sheets made it obvious. I also would too often over soak my diapers because of my multiple wettings and those bed sheets would get some or a lot wet a couple days a week. Basically all my relatives and cousins knew I was the bedwetter. My one cousin, my age, who I was closest to talked to me one day about wearing diapers to bed. I couldn’t deny it but it was pretty hard to talk about. If I remember correctly he asked me directly when I was going to stop peeing in my sleep so I wouldn’t have to be wearing diapers to bed? We were 11 or 12 at the time.
Got discovered by a good friend in high school, that was very cool about it and I don’t think ever told anyone about it.
passed out one night in the dorm room next to mine, on a guys bed, in college while we were smoking and drinking beer. Woke up to 4 guys laughing their asses off as I had soaked myself and his bed. Strangely enough this group of friends were actually cool about it. They called me puddles after that. When anyone came into the picture and asked why puddles? They really had my back because one of them would just respond in a mature casual way and reply because he wets his bed. I never needed to respond and the reactions were pretty easy, often others would say, yeah I used to do that.

Reactions: ianwee, Lewis Badger, Diprs2 and 3 others
I too looked forward to my mother pinning my diapers on every night and taking my wet diapers off the next morning. I also started having erections while mom was diapering me but instead of telling me to diaper myself, or getting mad at me for still wetting my bed, she just tried to pin my diapers on quicker and eventually just stopped and left my room or turned around until my erection went away before she finished diapering me. That was also when she first told me about puberty, sexual feeling, masturbation. Nor did my mother do anything to keep by bedwetting private from others. Most of our neighbors knew I wet any bed and wore diapers as did all our extended family of aunts and uncles, cousins and grandparents. Whenever we visited them I had to wear diapers in the car on our trips to and back. My cousins, especially the two who were my age all saw me wearing diapers, saw me being changed and when we stayed over, the bed I slept had a mattress protector. This continued until I stopped wetting my bed when I was 17. But even after, I had to wear a diaper whenever we went on longer car trips. Needless to say, I stopped going with my parents on those trips when I left for college and eventually got my own car. By that time I knew I was DL even though I didn't know or had heard the term at that time.

pampers4U said:
No real diaper memories of when I was young, I do remember getting changed after a bath, waking up in wet pjs and a few times in a crib which I'm 100% that I was diapered, but no real specific diaper memories.
I do remember all the times I woke up in diapers when I was 10 - 14, but that was when my DL lifestyle started and I was buying packs of pampers or luvs specifically for me. One of the first times I woke up wet was in the summer when I was ten, my sister had a sleep over at a friends house, my mom and dad were going to work, I was able to start staying home alone, I put a diaper on that night when I was sure my parents were asleep, I slept in it all night, waking up around 3 or 4am and peeing in it standing up next to my bed (not my first wet diaper at that point) but my first time I was able to quell my excitedness and go back to bed, I slept like that until 8:30am when my dad came into my room to wake me up and say he was leaving for work, my mom always left before him and it was normal for him to do this, he left and I heard his car start and back out of the driveway, I then got out of bed and felt that wonderful bulge between my legs, it wasn't really warm but it wasn't cold either, I waddled to the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal, stayed in my diaper until 10am doing multiple small wettings, I then got nervous and took a shower because my sister was due back between then and noontime. Throughout the rest of the summer I was doing my nighttime diapering when ever I knew Id have the house to myself in the morning, that was a lot of fun.
PCS said:
That was brave!

Did you wet it on purpose or by accident at this stage?

I have a memory of hiding behind a door in a wet nappy! I’d forgotten to mention it before, and it isn’t terribly interesting, but at my sister’s second birthday party whilst everyone was playing downstairs I snuck upstairs as I sometimes did and swiped one of her Ultra Pampers for Girls.

For some reason I took all of my clothes off, including socks, and put the nappy on in my room. I did my usual thing of having a wee in it and looking at myself in the bedroom mirror.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and rushed up to my door. Someone opened it and I tried to push it closed. It was the mother of one of my sister’s friends. She told me that my mum wanted me downstairs now. I put my head round the gap and said I would come down soon. I don’t know whether she saw the nappy or not, but thankfully she left and I quickly got dressed and chucked the nappy away. I remember how hot my face was as I burned with embarrassment. No one ever said anything to me about it.

Reactions: Diprs2
Can't say I have a ton of specific memories of waking up already wet, even though I wore GoodNites until I was almost in middle school, save for one Christmas where I woke up with an absolutely drenched pull-up and didn't change until I'd opened my presents. I do, however, have a memory of purposely using a night-time diaper as a young kid, because I didn't want to get out of my warm bed on a cold morning.

Reactions: wetaccident, ianwee and Diprs2
Waking up to a really warm and bulkier than it was Nappy is a fantastic sensation which I get every morning, on getting out of bed I become very aware of my Nappy's weight and warmth as it snuggles my butt, all that magic is lost once I have pulled it down to use the toilet for #2 and whilst the warmth usually remains that really nice cuddly fit is just not the same leaving me with the only option of showering and getting my daytime Nappy on.

One of my fist memories getting change by Abbie ! About 3 years after Abbie and myself decided move in together ! I broke my wrist from stepping in a large hole ! Abbie notice that I was having issues and ask if she could help change me ! It was very awkward for both of us ! Also it was my first time I was change by her ! Did have to guide her on how to going about doing it LOL !! She did OK but she did get much better in the weeks after !

Reactions: TigerDL, nectar0001 and ianwee
Rita said:
One of my fist memories getting change by Abbie ! About 3 years after Abbie and myself decided move in together ! I broke my wrist from stepping in a large hole ! Abbie notice that I was having issues and ask if she could help change me ! It was very awkward for both of us ! Also it was my first time I was change by her ! Did have to guide her on how to going about doing it LOL !! She did OK but she did get much better in the weeks after !
were you equal roomates or lovers when you moved in together. I know you're lovers now.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
I don't have any memories of morning nappies after a night's bedwetting as a child since i completely stopped needing diapers around 3 and my memories aren't strong until about age 4 or so, but I'm making plenty of new ones as an abdl who's had a 12/7 (diapered every night) routine going on.

This morning was delightful. I actually fell asleep with my binky still in my mouth which is rather rare for me, and woke up to a wet diaper in my little keeper sleeper gently sucking on my binky with a stuffie in my arms. I could smell my diaper and wet baby powder as I woke up and felt like a total toddler. Had the house to myself this weekend so just went downstairs, made some coffee with cream, and watched some Ben 10 in my wet night diaper.

It's strange how much extra satisfaction I can get out of diapering myself every night, but I'm grateful for every source of pleasure life has to offer. Diapering up for the night is so relaxing and starting my day in a diaper is a great start to any day.

Reactions: WillFord384, TigerDL and nectar0001
Fireball44 said:
were you equal roommates or lovers when you moved in together. I know you're lovers now.

Fireball
To answer your inquisitive mind ☺️ !
We was best friend and then mates/partners at the time we move in together!
Abbie and myself been together for over 12ys now and been married for 10yrs of them yrs !

Reactions: WillFord384
Fireball44 said:
were you equal roomates or lovers when you moved in together. I know you're lovers now.

Rita said:
Fireball
To answer your inquisitive mind ☺️ !
We was best friend and then mates/partners at the time we move in together!
Abbie and myself been together for over 12ys now and been married for 10yrs of them yrs !

Well congratulations on a very sucessful partnership and marriage. I was only married 7 years but lived with girlfriend #2 before she passed after 20 years. So, out looking again, scared one off recently when i showed her my diaper and control top pantyhose. while gettting dressed a couple weekks ago. Diaper by choice.

• Love
Fireball44 said:
Well congratulations on a very sucessful partnership and marriage. I was only married 7 years but lived with girlfriend #2 before she passed after 20 years. So, out looking again, scared one off recently when i showed her my diaper and control top pantyhose. while gettting dressed a couple weekks ago. Diaper by choice.
Fireball44
Thank You that was very sweet of ya !!
Hang in there !! Like they say stop looking so hard then it will happen !! That how it happen with us !

Since I wS in diapers longer than most other children of my age as in up to 5-6 then yes I have plenty of memories of waking up to a completely wet diaper/nappy on more than one occasion.

I used to have frequent night time terrors or nightmares and on more than one time I remember crying my eyes out as I was in a flooded pampers diaper,

mum would always say it's alright I am here now ligt me out of the baby cott/crib or even change me right there and then to prevent her from getting too messy

not that I am going into too many details as it was embarrassing and not something that I will talk about at least not openly.

I can vividly remember my nursary/bed room even-though its been over 35~40+ years as I have touched on before in another subject

I also remember wetting myself after breakfast as I had no control over my bladder back then something that I am now again famillar with, although thats getting off topic on the occasions I mentioned above I remember my nappy sagging so much once it completely fell off me to my great embarrassmet.

However mum would always know what to do of that occurred, she dven took me to see a doctor when I was 5 due to frequent bed wetting incidents the doctor seid he wasn't too surprised as it was normal for children about 3-6 even with previous potty training to have accidents,

he encouraged mum to keep me in diapers until the phase past which in my case took until I was 8~9 as I have touched on before although thankfully I didn't have to wrar them to school as that would be embarrassing to say in the least, as my bed wetting was mostly at night and thankfully when I had more on the way of privicy.

Although by the time I was 6 my brother had been born so mum had 2 children to diaper at night at least temporarily until my brother eas potty trained at 2-3 years of age aka 1990 when I was 9, since then I remember thinking of being back in diapers but not really wishing for it as I had relapeses due to bullying at school again a toppic that I have touched on before.

Hopefully this will help awnser your questions.

Back