What should I keep my species as? I narrowed it down to my favorite three.

• Total voters

JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Padded Retriever Musician
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Tell me what your species is! I am curious! If you don't have a species yet, then what would you be?

Last edited:
Reactions: fleckothefennec and HappyPixels
I'm a dodo so I'm totally biased towards avians but having a cow fursona sounds adorable.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
HappyPixels said:
I'm a dodo so I'm totally biased towards avians but having a cow fursona sounds adorable.
I thought so too!

BabyJellybean said:
Tell me what your species is! I am curious! If you don't have a species yet, then what would you be?
I'm a fox :p

I might be a little ungulate biased since my truesona is an alpaca, so I picked cow ^^;

But it's not bad to have lots of fursonas if you want! If you want to have a different fursona for different ways you feel, go right ahead! Especially if you feel like you can't stick to just one, yknow?

I am a Neko, aka a Catboy. A bird fursona would be nice though.

BabyJellybean said:
I'm a fennec fox

I know, it's super hard to tell 😏

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra and JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
Well, of course I vote for something non-predatory, in accordance with my obvious biases. ;)

(Although foxes and predatory birds can be adorable…under the right circumstances.)

Last edited:
Reactions: lilithra, JacksonTheGoldenRetriever and KittyninjaW
I have two fursonas. One is a wolf and the other is a dragon

IMO there aren't enough birbs in the fandom.

Cottontail said:
Well, of course I vote for something non-predatory, in accordance with my obvious biases. ;)

(Although foxes and predatory birds can be adorable…under the right circumstances.)
Foxy here!!! But I have a Bunny plushie called Nibbles... So not very predatory 🤭

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Cottontail
I’m a canine! I love barking and howling, and while they’re really ordinary they make a lot of sense to be.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
I'm a wolf!

Back