Special Needs

TexasToast11

SuperDad
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
If you have a special needs kid, you just got my respect..

My son Collin had his carrot 3 special needs seat for 9 years and now I've upgraded him to something newer. Plus he was complaining about his carrot 3 looking very baby-like, so since he's going to be sitting in one for another five to six more years I wanted to give him an early X-mas Present.
RooseveltTotal-Camo.jpgFor only $1900... lol the things we do for our kids

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ah.....I hope he likes it and it helps him to feel better about himself. My son and daughter-in-law have adopted two special needs children. I find it easy to love them even though they can be a challenge.

RedPandaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I hope he really likes it. Looks comfy!

My daughter had a similar car seat (plain tan), but I can’t remember the brand. We now have a modified Toyota Sienna for her wheelchair. The modification is about the same price as the new van. But it makes things so much easier, especially for my wife. We used to have to lift her into her car seat and then lift her chair into the back of the van. Now we just push her into the van. Hoping this van lasts a long long long time.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
If you have a special needs kid, you just got my respect..

My son Collin had his carrot 3 special needs seat for 9 years and now I've upgraded him to something newer. Plus he was complaining about his carrot 3 looking very baby-like, so since he's going to be sitting in one for another five to six more years I wanted to give him an early X-mas Present.
View attachment 36337For only $1900... lol the things we do for our kids
I don't have a special needs child but I do have a special needs cousin and he is the sweetest person I ever met so I love what you are doing

TexasToast11

SuperDad
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Ah.....I hope he likes it and it helps him to feel better about himself. My son and daughter-in-law have adopted two special needs children. I find it easy to love them even though they can be a challenge.
One day at a time and its easier when you have normal kids around you.