Spanking horse/bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodenpotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
What are your experiences with using a spanking horse either as a rider or spanker. :dunno:Being strapped on one awaiting punishment just seems to me to make what is coming worse.:sweatdrop:

If you include the impromptu "spanking horse" - the back of the sofa - it always made the spanking feel more like a beating than a punishment.

Hi Jonjon! I have been spanked on a spanking bench... it really puts your bottom out & up... However, your skin / bottom becomes taunt... A more relaxed bottom is better for being spanked.
I wonder how many people incorporate spanking play into their diaper play? how red and sore does your bottom get. What are the different types of implements used... on you... i.e. hands, hairbrush, ruler, spoon, cane, whip....

Snooky when you say "A more relaxed bottom is better for being spanked." Are you talking for punishment or funishment?

Hi Wooden! If spanking is Fun, then both, punishment & funishment! When spanked on a relaxed bottom the sound is also louder... smack, crack, spank, spank

weirded out! I am fem subm and just like an open hand....I love Daddy

Mine was given to me. Its old and has a lot of cool history behind it. I had to replace the padding & re-cover it before we started using it . I like it over the spanking bench (have one of those too) . It`s more comfy but depends on what kinda play you get into . A lot of times its just over the knee instead of dragging out the bench or horse . If I had to pick one over the other , I`d probably pick the spanking horse . Just my preference .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back