Spanking and Age Play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
THis is something I have always wondered...How many of you like to be spanked while ageplaying? well I do expect a spanking if i am a bad boy ...but i dont like it ...cause it hurts, if that makes sense .

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I've never been a big fan of the idea. It just seems... I dunno... filthy?

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Since I'm mostly by myself, spanking dosn't mean nothing to me, however I would mind seeing what it's like.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Now if you were into BDSM - a lot of these people would concur that *B/DL is really related and tied into the scene, and here's why. Typically when wanting to ageplay or roleplay with a mommy or daddy, it means you, the *B is submissive and the mommy/daddy is dominant. So *B would be subject to spankings if the dominant feels you deserve it. But what I discovered from others who enjoy dominant/submissive relationship realize it's important to be honest and upfront - maybe so far as a contract as to what you'll agree to happen to you in that situation.

Now for myself, I don't want to be punished, it reminds me too much of what happened when I was younger, so conjures up too many memories. Therefor I make it pretty clear about what I'll accept, otherwise I refuse to participate.

For others, well being spanked, in and of itself can cause someone to be quite aroused by it, but not I.

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm not too sure, really... I mean... I've been spanked before (By an X boyfriend, did it of his own free will), lightly, and it was enjoyable, but it wasn't related to diapers in anyway... I never told him about it... It was enjoyable I guess, but at the same time it kinda stung and I didn't like it.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Heh, I find spanking rather enjoyable

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't think I have any desire to be spanked. Like Dprdinky, I got some horrendous spankings when I was little, so much that I can still remember them. I can even remember some of the things I was accused of doing to get them. My mom meant well, at least I think she did, but she was old school German, and that's what they did. Finally she stopped doing it because she later told me that one day she really hurt me. I suspect that is one reason that I have had emotional problems.

D

daria7483

Now if you were into BDSM - a lot of these people would concur that *B/DL is really related and tied into the scene, and here's why. Typically when wanting to ageplay or roleplay with a mommy or daddy, it means you, the *B is submissive and the mommy/daddy is dominant. So *B would be subject to spankings if the dominant feels you deserve it. But what I discovered from others who enjoy dominant/submissive relationship realize it's important to be honest and upfront - maybe so far as a contract as to what you'll agree to happen to you in that situation.
Agreed. Everyone who agrees to assume the caregiver role in an AB caregiver/child situation has a different style and if the "baby" isn't familiar with their style going into the situation the experience could at best be awkward and not fun and at worst unpleasant and even traumatic.

It also might be a good idea to pick a safety word so that even if the situation does become unpleasant the baby can get out of it without the caregiver thinking they're just getting into their role.

Personally, when I used to be babied, I was generally pretending to be around 3 or 4 and enjoyed being a little naughty (eating candy after I was told no, refusing to brush my teeth, wetting a diaper when I was supposed to be "potty training") and getting a mild punishment like a light spanking or being made to sit in the corner.

Babystevie26

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Honestly spanking's never especially appealed to me one way or the other. I can see it used as part of ageplay, as it's one of the classic childhood punishments. But I only remember being spanked once or twice ever, and that's largely because they were so rare when I was a kid.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I would like it if I was roleplaying...But it's not something I fantasize about often

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is one part of the AB play that I actually am not sure whether I would enjoy it or not. It is not one of my fantasies, nor is it something that I would forbid. Growing up, I received my fair share of spankings. None were overly traumatic. For a play session with only diapers and spankings, I may just get board. Submission or domination is not really my thing. However, during a bondage session, a spanking on my diapered rear end may add to the fun.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
One thing I do know for sure is I do enjoy giving it to a girl when she is being bad. I even like gently patting her diaper bottom when shes being a good girl.

Although I am not sure if I would like being spanked myself. I have never been a baby with a mommy in real life, and even rarely online. So obviously I still have a good amount of discovery to do in that aspect of invloving a mommy.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Yeah, spanking and that sort of stuff forms a fairly large part of my sexual attraction to ABness. Sometimes I feel really guilty for fantasising about it so much, but I guess I can't help what I enjoy. I'm not sure I'd ever really do it though... even if I could find someone I trusted enough, I doubt I would like it as much as I imagine.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Spanking definitely! I like being punished, it adds to the humiliation.

The actual spanking itself isn't that important, it's more like what it represents. Being made to sit in the corner would be just as good really.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Difficult to say. For one thing, it'd hurt. I don't like pain for this very reason. Just the idea of letting someone hurt me makes me a little uncomfortable. I can fully understand how it fits into the *B mentality, even though I never received a spanking myself when I was young, but the idea of something hurting puts me off. Being punished in some way definitely, but being spanked - not so sure.

Now being spanked fits even further as part of forced regression, maybe even as the inducing agent - but yet again, it would hurt to have it really happen. I think I understand the reason people enjoy it, and would be willing to try it (though possibly regret it afterwards) but it doesn't play a major part in my TB feelings.

lilemmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm not in to the whole BDSM scene but if me and my partner wanted to do age play I'd be down for it... of course I'd be the one getting spanked though! lol

E

Error404

Definitely! I'm a very independent guy as an adult and I just don't cry, so when I regress, getting to cry from a spanking is actually quite a privilege for me.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Like they've already said, it's a part of the ageplay somewhat, dealing with the punishments you might have received as a baby/child. But I for one have never been a fan of taking things to the point where it hurt. I personally like biting, and I know there are people who like biting/being bitten so hard to where you basically draw blood, but for me it's almost a nibble or light bite that I look for. The same thing applies with spanking, I want to just want to basically PRETEND to be one, not all of the emotions need to be included for me to enjoy myself lol.

For the most part, I think I would be just fine without the spanking PERIOD. But if my partner were to find more enjoyment in doing so, I suppose I would allow it, under the condition that I don't cry in REAL pain XD

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
i find the idea of giving and receiving a spanking to be a huge turn-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.