Spanking and afternoon nap

Raven93

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Well… we had pyjama day today with my wife and we were preparing dinner. When we were awaiting for a sauce is being ready for the chicken, she called me to come to her.

I went to the living room expecting nothing special, but when I came, she pointed on her legs and told:

“Over my lap sweetie…”

I completely didn’t know what happened and wanted negotiate but she was quite strict, so I did. Of course at this moment I expected spanking but not exactly I knew why.

She pulled down my pyjama pants and uncover boxers.

“As I thought… there is no diaper on your butt… so you will be punished!”

Then I got a spanking which was actually quite pleasurable since was moderately intensive. Not too harsh, not too light. The bigger problem was that after few hits I needed repeat:

“Little boy should wear Pampers all the time”

She knows perfectly that word: Pampers - turn me on and terribly embarrass me. So after spanking my boxers and pyjama pants came back on the place, and we ate dinner.

After dinner she took my hand and went with me to bedroom

“Now… obligatory nap after dinner, but we need to secure you”

Well… I was expecting that sooner on later I will finish with diapered butt, but after she folded on diaper on the bed, she ordered me to lie on it on my stomach.

It was something new… she took baby oil and very carefully massages my anus: outside and inside. After that she wiped me and put cream between my buttocks. I lied on back and diapering went as usual.

When I woke up and went to living room, she came and hug me. I was very warm and still turned on after diapering. She noticed that, so… once again I finished over her lap. Before I noticed my diaper was pulled down and I feel something cold in middle of my butt.

Great… second most embarrassing thing… thermometer slided down into my anus and after few minutes it was done. Just casual check if I am dry and as final punishment I was obligated to describe this story.

What an interesting afternoon. I hoped that after nap maybe I can back to boxers but it looks like I will stay in diaper little bit longer

Greetings!

Last edited:
Reactions: RuffRuff, warmfeeling and JensBabyGirl

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The two of you are so cute together. I like to think my wife and I share a similar relationship. She loves to check my diapers to see how wet I am and whether I need to be changed. And once in a while she discovers I made a little mess in my diapers without asking her for permission and that's when she lays me over her lap and gives me a good spanking, spreading my poop all over my bottom. She also likes to remind me how naughty I am for continuing to wear diapers at my age, and wetting in them.

Reactions: warmfeeling

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sounds like you are well taken care of! I'm jealous! Just remember to wear your protection next time ;)