Spa (Diaper, for me) Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
:biggrin:

So anyway, I give the wife Spa Day. That's when I pamper (lol) her and give her a full-body massage, cook fancy food, the whole nine yards. Well...she's doing that for me today! I was so stoked last night. Couldn't sleep. I don't know what she's all going to do, but I know that she's giving me a pedicure, and tonight is going to diaper me in cloth diapers. I have it all set out (took me about an hour) and ready to go. I'll be wearing Amazon.com: Adjustable Reusable/Washable BAMBOO ADULT Cloth Diaper/Nappy+2 Insert S/M/L Baby: Baby

With this as a stuffer http://changingtimesdiaperco.com/PFD-ADULT.html

Over that will be this: http://www.babykins.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/11500PG.jpg

And then one of these on top: Amazon.com: Baby Pants Adult Onezie - Small Pink: Health & Personal Care

I'm so excited. Right now, I'm wearing a SDK with a Tranquility stuffer. Going to nap on the couch while the wife cooks supper -- it's 116 here -- and anticipate the evening. My wife is so cool. She hates certain aspects of this fetish, but she's doing this anyway. God, I lover her.

Iamjust2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
That sounds great. Could you tell me about the Cloth Bamboo diaper. I have seen it a few times and did not know if it was worth it. I hope you enjoy your time with the wife.

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks Iamjust2. It was awesome. She made me a veggie tray, then applied the diaper and...well...a good time was had by all! The Bamboo diaper is OK. Even with the inserts, it leaks at times without additional stuffers. I haven't figured out the snaps yet, so that may be the issue. The inserts, I must say, are totally worth the cost. I use them all the time as boosters for disposables, and they bulk up and feel sooooooo soft. They are amazing. I'd go for it, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.