• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey, I'm having difficulties find a TB/DL in my area. I've been strenuously searching for about five years now, only to turn up nothing.

I was curious to see if there is anyone in the Inland Empire area. Or to be more specific southern Fontana?

Thanks a million.

Edit:

To start off, I'm 17 years old. I'll be 18 in January.

I'm a senior in High School, planning on going to UCSD, UCLA, or Arizona (which ever accepts me).

I guess I consider myself bi-curious. I haven't really had a chance to do anything with either sex. To the public and family, I am straight. To my diaper friends online, I am bi.

I have been a DL since I was about 7.

I enjoy tennis, swimming, running, offroading, most water sports, and of course, diapers.

I have not been able to find anyone in my area for the past 5 years. I'm not sure if I'm not looking hard enough or what.

I'm not afraid to answer any questions. I'm pretty open about everything and anything. I also have cam if that helps anyone.

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well first off its a incredibly bad idea to make a topic like this as your first post. We don't even know you and your asking "Hey can you hook me up with someone?"

Anyway there are tons of *B's/DL's in South CA. The question is why would they want to meet someone they don't even know solely over liking diapers which is a sexual kink for most?

It just sounds insanely bad and kind of creepy.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Ahh. I see your point. I never really thought of it that way. I'll edit it and let them know about me.

Thanks for the help. =]

I guess I can't edit posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xdeadx

Yea not a good idea to make a topic bout it. Makes you seem kinda... "creepy" best word for it I guess. But yea there are tons of them in So Cal. It's funny how like, everyone that posted in this thread so far is in CA though XP

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I understand it is a bit weird, but I'm not sure what else to do. I'm not going to go around school asking people, "Do you like to wear diapers?"

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I understand it is a bit weird, but I'm not sure what else to do. I'm not going to go around school asking people, "Do you like to wear diapers?"

But somehow asking people that wear diapers if they live in your area is better? I don't really care that you asked, I am just letting you know it sounds creepy. Anyway friendships can NOT be based solely around diapers. It would make for a very odd friendship.

cais

Contributor
I think you can do a search on member locations if you're looking for a number, but other than that I wouldn't count on being hooked up with someone through a single link, especially a fetish.

I'm in OC btw, if that helps the purpose of this thread:dunno:

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there diapercal buddy.

If only you were up here in the bay area. I've met and hung out with 3 teenage diaper enthusiast.

I am going to be going to school in southern CA.... So we should get to know each other. When you can send me a PM... it'd be great to get to know you more.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Sorry Ryan_d, I can't actually PM yet. =\

I would love to get to know you better though. Try hitting me up on IM.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hello and welcome to ADISC!

As you can see from the previous comments, people here have a problem with new members asking to meet up without giving us a chance to get to know them first. In addition, everyone should be careful with meeting IRL due to the topic of this forum - diapers, which many uninvolved people would consider a sexual fetish. So caution is strongly advised, especially since you're a minor ...at least for another month and a half. Plus there's always the danger that someone asking about meeting up is a pervert trying to attract young members for their less-than-honorable activities. That doesn't apply in your case, but the general forum population does not know who you are (and does not have the data we moderators have for a background check) and will be very careful and critical.
At least you have taken the time to edit your thread and to write a proper introduction. Thus I have moved this thread into the Greetings-forum.

May I suggest you look around the forum and post in other threads and give people a chance to get to know you. You'll find we're a friendly bunch, and several members from here have met up at some point or another, but that isn't usually arranged in a public forum for security reasons. Plus over time, as people get to know you, you'll get access to more forum features, such as PMs, new forums and what not.

Enough of the lecturing. :educate: Enjoy your time here and don't leave any puddles :tongueout:

Peachy

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Hello new member! Yeah, there's tons of AB/DLs in SoCal. In the Coachella Valley myself, not too far ;). But you'll meet some eventually, no worries mate.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I am going to break the pattern and have a east coaster break this party!!! lol

Well I am with others, you need to become a trusted member here before you can go around asking to plan to meet people. Also if you been search 5 years for ab/dls in socal and not had any luck then your doing something very very wrong because I would say cali, flordia, and ny have the most ab/dls from what I seen online.

Well of course not! Thats funny cause I would have said the EXACT same thing at you age. I was soooo anxious to meet someone close, but not really anymore, I kind of gave up a while back. You just have to be patient you will find someone, specially since your bi and in socal, those will give you a lot more luck at finding someone for you.

Anyways welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Thanks a lot for all the recommendations guys. I think my problem has been, I haven't really tried to get INVOLVED in a community, but rather just hoping to meet someone. I totally understand your point. I'll work at getting to know people around the site. (And hopefully visa versa).

Also, I don't have my license yet, so I'm fairly limited as to where I can and can not go. I get it in January though. =D

Just out of curiosity, Eclipse, have you met anyone in your area at all?

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know exactly where Fontana is. I live in colton, only a few minutes away from you.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Are there any updated articles on his situation? I have no clue how some of you even found them to begin with

Updates? You mean edits? I did edit it once because Peachy didn't like me. =\

-Caleb

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Updates? You mean edits? I did edit it once because Peachy didn't like me. =\

-Caleb

I didn't like you? :confused: Maybe it appears that way because I criticized your original post as an admin, but for the time being, I can't say that I either like or dislike you - I barely know you.
It is just my job to protect you from the less desirable elements of the AB/DL community, and to protect the ADISC community from any trouble that might have come from letting perverts get in touch with you via this website.
Now that you're a regular, look at the Regulars Forum and read the initial posts in a thread named "ADISC saves..." and you will (hopefully) understand why I cautioned you about asking random people in the public forum to meet up with you.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.