Source Filmmaker ABDL Artwork

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Been a while since I posted, but I figured I post what I've done recently in SFM in the last 48 or so hours. I changed the helmet of my persona and made the visor transparent so you can see that he's A. NOT The Stig from Top Gear (LOL!) and B. He's not some faceless dude.

Let me know what kind of shots you'd like to see me do! This is my way of expressing my ABDL side without actually wearing diapers, which I can't even though I kinda want to!

Last edited:

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
This guy is ripped!

Ok, so you have an ABDL side but cant wear? Do you live in a dorm... a monastery... what stops you?

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This guy is ripped!

Ok, so you have an ABDL side but cant wear? Do you live in a dorm... a monastery... what stops you?
Don't want my parents to find out that I like diapers. You know what some people are like.... -_-

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
got ya. Sorry it has to be that way for you. Give it time. Your a good artist.

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks. I'll try my best to keep this thread updated instead of opening a new one every single time I wanna show something. -_-

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Been messing around with the sliders of the pad. You can make it look swollen like it's full of water if you wanted to, and that's what I did!

Last edited:

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Starting to worry about my obsession with men wearing nothing but white helmets and white diapers. :p33033

Last edited:

TittleTyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
okay where can i get these adult sized pampers haha. The models look great though. Nice textures. Gunna make a wet/messy version?

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
okay where can i get these adult sized pampers haha. The models look great though. Nice textures. Gunna make a wet/messy version?
I do have wet/messy versions, but isn't it against the rules to post any kind of messy content on the site?