Soul calibur

Status
Not open for further replies.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
sould calibur IV/4 is comngh out quite soon and im eagerly awaiting its release
played soulcal3 weekly at university with the uni's gaming guild...
favorites:
seong mi-na
kilik
talim
raphael
sophita/cassandra
xianghua
taki
have a ps3 so seeming torecevce darth vader as guest although am watng to see hilde, a wilder of a spear AND a short sword a good combo if u ask me
wsh i could have used link, but never played soulcal2

E

Error404

I'm a 'Rugi/'Suka God.

But my real talent lies in Guilty Gear XX Reload.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I used to play SC3 all the time with my friend, but since he moved away, I haven't played it as much.

I don't have a PS3, though, so I don't think I can get the next one. I do wonder how they're going to explain lightsabers not cutting through wood and steel. XD

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeah in the trailer they show darthvader crossing swords with mitsurugi and i mean u know swords pushing against each other.. then again u see a rapier not being bent over double by seigfreids sword and members of the guind pointed out that ivy's sword would be structurallty unsound.

Neonite

Est. Contributor
Role
Not to mention how Siegfried has moves that impale his sword through his opponent, and not only do they get up after it, one of his post-battle speeches is "I avoided your vitals. You'll live." XD

I think that there's also a fact that scythes aren't very practical weapons, though Zasalamel uses one very effectively.

It's all Willing Suspension of Disbelief, anyway.

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I wanna play as Darthvader's apprentice! It would be cool if Kratos is in the PS3 version but its just a rumor and i don't have have a ps3....

It also kinda sucks that you won't be able to play a Yoda vs Vader match.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I played Soul Calibur II as well. Ivy was my most used character... I could use her perfectly.

Didn't play Soul Calibur III as much because I personally never owned it but my brother did. I will be getting SCIV though for my PS3... its gonna be sweeeeeet.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
scythes can be used well.. and zasalamel shows how it can be used.. character found annoying was ivy actually.

one thing i always thoght about was, if you could replace each SC3 character with an anime character who would fit the best, mostly basing on weapon and tequenique.
to start

zasalamel: kamatari from rurouni kenshin
ivy: ababrai renji from bleach
setsuka, himura kenshin (kenshins style uses battojutsu alot..)
taki: shinamori aoshi
talim: okina (aoshi's former master, also rurouni kenshin)
cervantes: maybe roanora zolo from one-piece (multi sword wielding pirate)
seigreid (deciding between ichigo from bleach, cloud from FF and inuyasha)

the two main ones i cant think of a counterpart for are maxi and tira (yet to see any anime characters that use nunchuku, or a razor ring wielder
any comparsons u wanna make be my guest

Neonite

Est. Contributor
Role
Replacing SC3 chars with anime characters?

Sophitia and Cassandara could be replaced with Kratos Aurion and Zelos Wilder from TOS, at least, weapon and style-wise. XD

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
could work.. like for seong mi na ive got ikkaku madarame from bleach, his zanpakuto hozukimaru forms a guandao/nagnata weapon whch splits into a three section staff

but do those guys use sheilds cuz remember the sheild is integral to their style

Xianghua: Syaoran Li from cardcaptor sakura

can anyone think of someone who uses nunchuks in anime ah finally found it.. its a stretch but im making an exception because shes anime enough.. selphie fro FFVIII

for tira we have fujin from FFVIII as well, only her chakram is enlarged..

mitsurugi: hiko seijuro, kenshins teacher.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.