• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Sorted. Cheers ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

Seriously, can we have this 'privilege' now? It's a given on 90% of other forums. I can't see how it would particularly be abused (and nothing the mods can't handle.) but it'd be nice for people who like to rename threads like me.

For example, the following could work:

So...I've got a problem, ADISC!

could be changed to

So...I've got a problem, ADISC! (Resolved!)

Because the info in the thread helped solve it.

It also allows for story writers or people who like to show off art (Read:Me) to change the thread title with things like

My new art! (UPDATED *DATE*)

It'd also let members fix accidental typos that may reflect badly on them.

Furthermore, it'd take a LITTLE stress off the mods, as, uncommon as they may be, they would no longer have to deal with thread renaming requests.

EDIT: Like how I realized I typo'd 'editting' in the title of this. >_>

Edit 2: When was this implemented? Full edit wasn't available when I joined. o.o

Maybe it was just my browser? Hell if I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I thought you could change the title by editing the subject of the OP? But it's been ages since I last make a topic and checked that.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It would be nice if people could go back and make them more descriptive, too. Instead of "I've got a problem, ADISC!!!" and then I open it "with my period." Well hell, I can't help with that. I know you can hover and read the beginning of the text, but I just think there should be something relevant in the title. I guess it's just a pet peeve when people make threads like "Question".

But anyway, I'll get off my soapbox. Like UnMarth says, I think you can already. But I can't say I've ever done it.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah you can... click edit on the original post, full edit, and then change the subject line, VOILA!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You can edit the titles by also clicking around the title on the thread list. I'm not sure if there's a specific way, it seems random.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Just go to the right of the thread title and double click, it will open up a bar that will let you edit the thread title.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
For a certain period of time you can edit thread titles (same time as you can edit posts)

You can edit the titles by also clicking around the title on the thread list. I'm not sure if there's a specific way, it seems random.
doubleclick

Status
Not open for further replies.