Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustysniper29

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there tableleg0 welcome to the community. Maybe tell us some of your non abdl interests or something about you?

S

Starrunner

Hey, nothing to be sorry about. We all had to go through the introduction process and survived it. When I did it, I told myself it was a one-time thing but now I'm up to about a zillion posts. People are really friendly here and will chat with you about diaper related stuff or anything you want to talk about. Your profile says you like Star Wars, so you may want to join the Star Wars group here. We've had several discussions about The Force Awakens in the group and the Off Topic forum. Have you seen the trailers for Rogue One? It looks like it's going to be pretty awesome. Hope to see you around in the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maxx

Lurked for years myself, being inherently paranoid about this sort of thing. Can't remember exactly why I un-lurked. It was either wanting a peek at the story board (that lurkers can't see...) or one of Starrunner's posts was crying out for rebuttal.

Anyway, still enjoy Legos even though I have a grandson almost your age. As a cover, I also have a granddaughter just getting to the age to appreciate them.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I'm sorry about this I'm just trying to delurker my self.
Just like max said I lurked a few year's before joining my self.
There are times when a person can be very shy comming online and joining a community like this we offen feel we are strange liking Pampers.
But you know something your not alone we are not the same.
We may have some of the same likes .
In time you will feel more at ease.
I would love to have a custom light saber.
May the force be with you :)

S

Starrunner

Can't remember exactly why I un-lurked. It was either wanting a peek at the story board (that lurkers can't see...) or one of Starrunner's posts was crying out for rebuttal.

Careful what you're saying there, Maxx. I don't want to blamed for it! :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.