• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Sorry guys I've haven't Been on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
I sorry I've had a lot to do lately.I had a concert that I just had that I have been perparing for. It's been kinda crazy. The status on me wearing the diaper well it hasn't happened yet. He wants to get comfortable ones for me which I won't complain. He is only looking after me making sure that my first long time wearing a diaper is not that uncomfortable. I've gone through it in my head over and over again and I am happy he is showing me this part of his life. The other night I was his momma it was intresting and I don't mind doing things like that for him. His parents are planning on going out of town sometime in the spring so I told him that we could do it again during that time just a little less hidden we couldn't even come out of the room. Oh well.

Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.