sorry, another question, and some rambling....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So, I posted yesterday (I think, I honestly am awful at remembering) that I had finally taken the step and bought diapers, a pacifier, and a stuffie. When buying them I figured I'd use them, but not extremely often, maybe every other day. Though, since I've gotten them all I've used is diapers and I haven't been able to put the stuffie or binky down when I'm in my room. I definitely was not planning on using them this much, though I don't really have complaints. Today I tried to wear regular underwear and put away the stuffie and binky but I just felt so anxious and depressed, so I started using them again. I'm wondering if this will keep happening, or if it's only because I just started actually acting on my desires? Has anyone else gone through this?

Last edited:
PaddedPuppy said:
Its normal to overindulge on the things you discover you love. Eventually the thrill will die down a little, where you will either be able to do one of three things:
-Enjoy it in moderation
-Put the items away and lose interest
-Hate yourself for it and want to throw it all away in the trash

And then after a few days/weeks you'll probably change your mind again! Its all part of the binge/purge cycle that many here go through. Its worse when you are new to it all and most manage to learn how to enjoy this in moderation and find where its best to fit into their lifestyle.

For now though, enjoy it. Not really doing any harm and you seem to be having lots of fun :)

I really hope I end up doing the first of those three things lol

I am really enjoying myself so far and can't imagine going back to before I did any of this.

Hi.

Don't worry it OK the little you is just coming out. You may need to be patient with your self. I notice so many changes that i went through as I embraced who I was.

You may find you useing your Pacifier more. You may even notice thumb sucking.

Sorry to be a little vague but each of us are diferent.

You may go though a point that your Adult self will get cross with your little side and want to throw all the AB stuff away. I would encourage you not to. As this will damage the inerchild you are just starting to find.

Being freands with your self and not being a not meanie to yourself is very important.

I would just encourage you to relax and let yourself to be "little." And enjoy the ride and the benefits.

Hope this helps you.

Sisi

sisi said:

Hi.

Don't worry it OK the little you is just coming out. You may need to be patient with your self. I notice so many changes that i went through as I embraced who I was.

You may find you useing your Pacifier more. You may even notice thumb sucking.

Sorry to be a little vague but each of us are diferent.

You may go though a point that your Adult self will get cross with your little side and want to throw all the AB stuff away. I would encourage you not to. As this will damage the inerchild you are just starting to find.

Being freands with your self and not being a not meanie to yourself is very important.

I would just encourage you to relax and let yourself to be "little." And enjoy the ride and the benefits.

Hope this helps you.

Sisi

My adult side has been fighting my little side so much :/ I'll keep trying to stop using the diapers, binky, and stuffie, but not long after I'll get kind of depressed and just start using them again. I can't even get into little space because my adult side refuses to let me because I still think it's wrong. Now, when I say wrong I don't mean that it's morally wrong, it's just that's in constantly told I'm too childish and need to be mature, so when I want to be childish my brain just keeps telling me that I'm an adult and I have to be mature.

hime said:
My adult side has been fighting my little side so much :/ I'll keep trying to stop using the diapers, binky, and stuffie, but not long after I'll get kind of depressed and just start using them again. I can't even get into little space because my adult side refuses to let me because I still think it's wrong. Now, when I say wrong I don't mean that it's morally wrong, it's just that's in constantly told I'm too childish and need to be mature, so when I want to be childish my brain just keeps telling me that I'm an adult and I have to be mature.

Yea I know.

For me trying to be and adult also lead to depression.

Hear is a couple of things you might like to try.

1 with your left hand wright a letter to your adult self telling your self how you feel from your little self point of vewe. You may have to tell your adult self to shut up well little you does this. The more you let it flow the better.

2 try parenting yourself the adult you is actually frightened of being court out. By going slow and saying to your self that it OK this is the time when we are going to play together. And its safe. the grown up you will be OK about letting go of control for a while.

The more you do it the more you realise that is ok and the longer you will able to spent in a little AB head space.

Hee, hee and remember, to have a happy though and some sissy dusy, whoops I mean fairy dust, or do I? And it the second star to the right and straight on untill morning.

Really hope this helps you

Your freand

Sisi

hime said:
So, I posted yesterday (I think, I honestly am awful at remembering) that I had finally taken the step and bought diapers, a pacifier, and a stuffie. When buying them I figured I'd use them, but not extremely often, maybe every other day. Though, since I've gotten them all I've used is diapers and I haven't been able to put the stuffie or binky down when I'm in my room. I definitely was not planning on using them this much, though I don't really have complaints. Today I tried to wear regular underwear and put away the stuffie and binky but I just felt so anxious and depressed, so I started using them again. I'm wondering if this will keep happening, or if it's only because I just started actually acting on my desires? Has anyone else gone through this?

My opinion on this, is that your true self is manifested, and that by hiding it(putting it away), you feel uncomfortable. When I started to accept myself, and I actually forced myself to be diapered for a week or two, I discovered that I didn't want to stop afterwards and have been wearing almost 24/7 since. I think that you probably didn't expect this to happen because you haven't had the opportunity to do so until now, so why would you really know what to expect?

If you are like me, then the feeling of wanting a diaper all the time probably won't go away, but that doesn't mean for sure. Some people get tired of it after a while, and maybe this is you just binging on the new found freedom, just don't let it turn into a purge afterwards, commit to yourself that you are not going to throw out your new purchases, and that if you start feeling guilty, or tired of it, you will just let yourself take a shameless break. I have had a few times where I take a day without a diaper, usually though those have been days where I just want to feel less restricted because of physical activities. Personal advice though, don't be ashamed of sleeping with a stuffy, I don't think anybody should be ashamed of sleeping with them, even if they have to travel with it.

Anyway, yeah, it might keep happening, likely will, but you can still control and wear diapers when it is convenient. It isn't like a cigarette addiction, you might feel depressed not wearing diapers, but after a while you get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

hime said:

There are times for being an adult, and times when you get to choose. Be an adult at work, and in your housework responsibilities. Otherwise, you shouldn't feel ashamed in being in whatever mode you want to be. I'd say what you need to do, is reserve a night each week where you force yourself to be diapered and plan out some activities to help you get into your little head space. Make a habit of it until you find that you have stopped feeling ashamed of it. If you have a night on your reserved evening where you find yourself feeling guilty and you think you should be an adult instead, force yourself to be diapered and surrounded by your baby things anyway. After a while it will start to feel normal and you will have a bit less shame.

From my own experience my little side comes on strong mid to late afternoon for example as my work day comes to an end and while driving home from work my little side starts screaming for a diaper and my adult side start to argue with my little side all the way home ,but as soon as I walk through the door I unpack my lunch pail then hop in the shower.after my shower I put on a diaper for the rest of the day/evening and usually after 15 minutes of putting on my diaper and onsesie I am so relaxed and happy to be in a more comfortable state of mind.

I think the passage of time is on your side. When I first starting wearing diapers, etc., that's all I wanted to do. The rush was incredible. Over the years, all of this has found a more moderate pace. I have a lot more acceptance as I've done it long enough to know that it hasn't interfered in my adult life at all. It's something that makes me feel both good and at peace, so there's an over all feeling of well being. At the same time, I can turn it off when I need to go to work or out into the public. Time and repetition seems to produce moderation, at least for most of us, I would guess.

Tyger said:
My opinion on this, is that your true self is manifested, and that by hiding it(putting it away), you feel uncomfortable. When I started to accept myself, and I actually forced myself to be diapered for a week or two, I discovered that I didn't want to stop afterwards and have been wearing almost 24/7 since. I think that you probably didn't expect this to happen because you haven't had the opportunity to do so until now, so why would you really know what to expect?

If you are like me, then the feeling of wanting a diaper all the time probably won't go away, but that doesn't mean for sure. Some people get tired of it after a while, and maybe this is you just binging on the new found freedom, just don't let it turn into a purge afterwards, commit to yourself that you are not going to throw out your new purchases, and that if you start feeling guilty, or tired of it, you will just let yourself take a shameless break. I have had a few times where I take a day without a diaper, usually though those have been days where I just want to feel less restricted because of physical activities. Personal advice though, don't be ashamed of sleeping with a stuffy, I don't think anybody should be ashamed of sleeping with them, even if they have to travel with it.

Anyway, yeah, it might keep happening, likely will, but you can still control and wear diapers when it is convenient. It isn't like a cigarette addiction, you might feel depressed not wearing diapers, but after a while you get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

There are times for being an adult, and times when you get to choose. Be an adult at work, and in your housework responsibilities. Otherwise, you shouldn't feel ashamed in being in whatever mode you want to be. I'd say what you need to do, is reserve a night each week where you force yourself to be diapered and plan out some activities to help you get into your little head space. Make a habit of it until you find that you have stopped feeling ashamed of it. If you have a night on your reserved evening where you find yourself feeling guilty and you think you should be an adult instead, force yourself to be diapered and surrounded by your baby things anyway. After a while it will start to feel normal and you will have a bit less shame.

Honestly, since I got the diapers 3-4 days ago I've been diapered 24/7. I just haven't wanted to go without them and didn't see the point. I'm a stay at home wife, so I don't really go out much and if I do it's only a quick errand so I didn't see the point of changing out of the diaper. The binky I use off and on, but I'm very attached to my stuffy. I definitely feel like this is the real me, and feel much more comfortable with myself.

I definitely want to set a day aside each week to be little, and maybe start working up to do it multiple days a week.

hime said:
Honestly, since I got the diapers 3-4 days ago I've been diapered 24/7. I just haven't wanted to go without them and didn't see the point. I'm a stay at home wife, so I don't really go out much and if I do it's only a quick errand so I didn't see the point of changing out of the diaper. The binky I use off and on, but I'm very attached to my stuffy. I definitely feel like this is the real me, and feel much more comfortable with myself.

I definitely want to set a day aside each week to be little, and maybe start working up to do it multiple days a week.

Does your partner know you wear diapers and is accepting of it?

I'd you don't go you that much, that would make it much easier. I'm also very attached to my stuffy, I know from experience that it is the last thing I would give up of my little side. Good to hear you are more comfortable with your self, there isn't anything to be ashamed with about who you are.

Tyger said:
Does your partner know you wear diapers and is accepting of it?

I'd you don't go you that much, that would make it much easier. I'm also very attached to my stuffy, I know from experience that it is the last thing I would give up of my little side. Good to hear you are more comfortable with your self, there isn't anything to be ashamed with about who you are.

He does know that I wear them and is very supportive. Even before I knew what a little was I actually slept with a stuffie up until I movie in with my husband and it got misplaced. I've always been drawn to childish things more than adult things, and my husband knows that. It does get frustrating when he wants to watch a more serious or adult movie and I just want to watch cartoons, or when we try to decide on something to buy for entertainment and he's looking at video games and movies and I'm looking at toys and board games. I can tend to be hard to deal with, especially because I have little control over my emotions and tend to pout, whine, and cry as opposed to facing my feelings and verbalizing them.

hime said:
He does know that I wear them and is very supportive. Even before I knew what a little was I actually slept with a stuffie up until I movie in with my husband and it got misplaced. I've always been drawn to childish things more than adult things, and my husband knows that. It does get frustrating when he wants to watch a more serious or adult movie and I just want to watch cartoons, or when we try to decide on something to buy for entertainment and he's looking at video games and movies and I'm looking at toys and board games. I can tend to be hard to deal with, especially because I have little control over my emotions and tend to pout, whine, and cry as opposed to facing my feelings and verbalizing them.

Well that sounds like a pretty awesome husband. I think it is a really good trade off if he is letting you have so much little time to let him watch and play some of his mature games and movies, maybe you can just cuddle with him and watch a kid show on your phone? I'm sure it is fun to watch something together, but you have to let him be an adult too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back