• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Soren

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soren456

Hello,

I am Soren (real name) in Brookline, MA--a village in the Boston metro area. My parents live on Nantucket.

I am 20. My B-Day is July 1, 1988

I am a college sophomore, undeclared liberal arts.

I enjoy sailing, golf and tennis, classical music (especially opera), good food (especially cooking it with friends), and travel. I read a LOT, especially history, memoir and biography, good fiction, and some science.

I am gay. I am a DL, and I use my diapers front and back. I have known all my life that I like diapers. As a friend of mine said:

"I've been into diapers since I got out of them. I figure I just picked up where I left off when they were taken away from me."

(Thanks, Mike.)

I am a good writer. Reportage and essay, i.e. non-fiction and opinion, are my best areas. I cannot write fiction worth a damn, and have no idea how to approach poetry; those who can have my great respect.

I am house-sitting at the moment--seven bedrooms and two cats. Lots of room to wander about in just a diaper. And I do. :smile: Before my parents retired to the island, we lived two doors down, and I'm glad to be back in Brookline.

Ummm . . . . there's more to me, but I guess this is sufficient for now.

Thank you for reading.

-SOREN

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Well welcome.

Sailing is great I love it and my dad used to do it professionally so...

Have fun and don't be too shy to post around.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Hi Soren!

Kudos to you for one of the nicest introductions I've ever read. :thumbsup:

I'm sure you'll have a great time on Adisc!

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Yo, Soren! Welcome to ADISC, and I hope you enjoy your stay here, friend :)
Tennis is awesome! And good job on such a great intro :p
Don't be shy, go ahead and post around, and have fun!
--Ino-chan

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Wow, I saw Soren and instantly thought of the Gamecube and Wii Fire Emblems, maybe it's me. Anyway, welcome to the forums and have a nice stay! I'm sure everyone here will be welcoming. Have fun posting around and such!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
What everyone else said....nice intro!

Except I have one question for you, how did you find this community?

Welcome to our community sorren! I hope you enjoy it here!

bdb2004

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to the site, and a nice intro. Also have to agree with martin, sailing is great, especially when you are out in the ocean.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc, hope you like it here!

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to adisc. I'm sure you'll make great use of our community.

S

soren456

. . . . Also have to agree with martin, sailing is great, especially when you are out in the ocean.
It can be a challenge offshore. Depends on the craft and the weather; I've been scared many times.

Thanks much for the welcome.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Nice quote. :3
Welcome to ADISC. Great intro. ^^
Have fun here!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Being in ANY boat in the ocean can be a challenge but also fun, I've never sailed offshore before but I'm a member of the lifeguard and we have motorboats and being in boats (especially in control) is great fun. I still want to go sailing offshore once.

S

soren456

Being in ANY boat in the ocean can be a challenge but also fun, I've never sailed offshore before but I'm a member of the lifeguard and we have motorboats and being in boats (especially in control) is great fun. I still want to go sailing offshore once.
One thing I like about it is that you can remove your pants and just wear a diaper. If the water isn't too crowded.

It's my favorite diaper-in-the-open thing to do. :thumbsup:

S

soren456

Same here. :) Though where I'm usually boating is normally pretty busy.

Welcome, from a fellow Masshole. :D
My parents are on Nantucket and consequently that's where our boats are.

Not nearly as bad as Boston Harbor or the Vineyard, but it has its days.

D

Deleted member 221

wecome to our great community,i laso love to use diapers front and back,they are so much better used to their full potential

Status
Not open for further replies.