Not open for further replies.

Cayde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Who is going to be getting Sonic 4 when it comes out and what are your thoughts of what you have seen ?

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Got it, beat it in less than 2 hours, turned it off. Might replay it once or twice, but other than that... meh. I'm not impressed.

ShiningFire

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I played the demo, wasn't that impressed. It plays very sluggishly... I'm not paying for it.

S

StoneFree

I REFUSE TO BUY THIS GAME BECAUSE IT HAS NEW SONIC AND NOT THE OLD SONIC WITH BLACK EYES AND THE GRAPHICS ARE NOT LIKE SONIC 1 AND THE STORY IS NOT LIKE SONIC 1 I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME WHAT THE FUCK SEGA WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL MAKING SONIC GAMES I'M BUYING SONIC 1 INSTEAD OF SONIC 4 TO PROTEST IT THIS GAME SUCKS ITS THE WORST GAME EVER MADE WAAAAAA!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!11!

Actually yes, I do plan on buying the game when I earn more money. I just spent half of it on Dead Rising 2 and a new guitar cable. I have played the demo. The physics are a bit screwy, but they said they will try to improve it with the other episodes.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I found out this was on the Wiiware so no wonder Gamefly didn't have it lol. I would like to get it and it costs 1500 points to download and I only have 300 points so I need to spend 20 bucks to have enough. It looks old school I want to get it.

KaworuVsDrWily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would purchase it today if it were not for the glaring fact that I have 50 retail game releases and 70 XBLA games that I have not completely cleared yet. Guess I should play those first.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
If they fix the physics problems in Episode 2, they better write a patch for Episode 1. I swear.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have been hearing bad reviews about it and I saw videos of it on youtube and it looked like they basically took levels from the old Sonic games and changed them. It looked like a rip off to me because they couldn't be original? Make up your own ideas than copying. I dunno if I was will get it but I have to think if it would be worth 1500 to download and just to try it. It is worth 20 bucks to spend? That's how much I need for enough points to download.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I'll put it this way. There are a few unique gimmicks in each level. But each level is a stylistic cutpaste of older Sonic levels. Think about how Emerald Hill Zone and Angel Island Zone differed from the original Green Hill Zone. There are many differences stylistically, even if they are similar thematically. Splash Hill Zone combines elements of all three without offering much that is new.

If the nostalgia factor sounds appealing, go for it. I was disappointed by the lack of creativity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_4#Zones

Status
Not open for further replies.