Songs that trigger your little space.

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Last night I was watching the Muppet show, and they had Rita Coolidge singing Were all Alone. I had to stop everything I was doing and sit and suck my thumb. I'm listening to it now and it just floors me, I want to just be small and held. Certain 70's songs can have that power over me, I had forgotten this till last night.

It probably was put over the top by being on the muppet show and it was late at night.

this song melted me -

I like that episode, but Kris Kristofferson singing Help Me Make It Through the Night with Miss Piggy is something I remember from my childhood.

For me, it's the music my parents blasted late into the night while playing cards with thier friends, and that kept me awake when I was little. There were 3 tapes that they used endlessly: Voice of an Angel by Catherine McKinnon, Neil Diamond's greatest hits, and Soundtrack from Grease. Consequently, I went to significant lengths to purchase Voice of an Angel, and got floor tickets to Neil Diamond.

Me too, music that my parents listened to. I was playing some Big Band music the other day and going back in time. We would visit friends who lived about an hour's drive away and on the return trip in their old '52 Chevy, they'd play the radio and all those old tunes would be playing while I was supposed to be going to sleep on the back seat. Back then there was no such things as child seats. It was all crash and die! Good times.

Music and little space is something I haven't explored yet.

Songs which I remember from my actual childhood have this effect; I have this with some songs from Play School.

Virtually anything by Melanie Martinez
Her album Cry Baby is the best.

Reactions: InuChan
Lilliepops said:
Virtually anything by Melanie Martinez
Her album Cry Baby is the best.
I love that album too but I don't feel like it puts me in little space. I love it when I am being big because I relate to it with both my little and by big side.

• Love
Reactions: Lilliepops
studies. Soundtrack from the first pokemon movie is super trigger for me.

I love Jerry Garcia and David Grismans version of teddy's bears picnic. 🧸 My favorite nursery rhyme is twinkle twinkle little star it gets me every time. Also The Fox by Nickel Creek is super cute I would definitely recommend it for little time.

Back