• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

somewhat new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I have looked at this site for awhile and liked what I saw so many people that shared the same interest. I signed up awhile back and finally decided to do one of these. :smile1:

Im glad to see how everyone is so open about who they are.
That is awsome.

so I guess this is Hello everyone.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
"Hello World!" (Gotta love that java!)

:hi:

Welcome to ADISC! :rainbow:

I love emotes! :emotes:

Did that even work? :)

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Id be happy to tell you about me. what would you like to know?
I am a DL and I like to wet but not mess. but I am open to just about anything and accept all for who they are and want to be. also I am married and my wife knows and supports me. Thanks for the welcome.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What kind of hobbies do you have? That's always a good place to start :D. You are a lucky to have an understanding wife.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
well my hobbies not including diapers include riding my harley and alot of camping and backpacking. I am also a Voulenteer Firefighter in my area. I have served as such firefighter for the past 3 years. loving everyminute of it. and I should probably mention that I have only been married for about a month. and she knew of my diapers before then. we are now in our house and I am mostly free from family and such. however my parents arent far from home. what about you all. I would like to know about you all aswell.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nice, your the athletic type huh?

Diaper related, I'm a TB/DL.
Real-life, I'm a bit of a video game and computer geek. I'm also very, very small.

I'm also a minion of Bunny, future ruler of the world. All hail bunny!

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
well my hobbies not including diapers include riding my harley and alot of camping and backpacking. I am also a Voulenteer Firefighter in my area. I have served as such firefighter for the past 3 years. loving everyminute of it. and I should probably mention that I have only been married for about a month. and she knew of my diapers before then. we are now in our house and I am mostly free from family and such. however my parents arent far from home. what about you all. I would like to know about you all aswell.
D'ya want the short version? (A post here.)

Or the long version? (My own thread! ^_^)

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Nice. BTW how do I edit my signature and stuff that people see when i post?? I know kinda silly question . cool, Yeah I do like the outdoors a bit. but have been know to occasionally fire up the 360 to have a bit of fun. so you like computers eh. cool deal.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The user control panel. It's at the very top of every page.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
sorry, I guess I would like the short version. ( That was the question right?)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.