Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Ive been kinda down lately as ive been pretty heavily trying to find a significant other using various means. It just frustrates me because I feel sometimes I'm into so many things that are not easy to find somone with similar interests to you in such as well...the diapers, Furry stuff or Brony stuff or any other geeky type stuff im into. Ive tried Fetlife and it seems way too hardcore for somone like me. I guess it also doesn't help that im autistic with aspergers. I mean there is really not a single (legit) furry dating website so i will never find somone my age or close into something like that

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Wow that's valid, where are you sourced because I fit in all those categories and I see you're a carer XD

lol ive moved my tags around a bit im still kinda a closeted AB and little but not really as it stinks to always do it alone. My state sucks bad for anyone looking for this kinda thing (florida) there is like....1 single ab or dl munch very very rarely and i have no idea about fur stuff

RetroGamerGuy said:
lol ive moved my tags around a bit im still kinda a closeted AB and little but not really as it stinks to always do it alone. My state sucks bad for anyone looking for this kinda thing (florida) there is like....1 single ab or dl munch very very rarely and i have no idea about fur stuff
OH florida. I'm in Oregon. If you ever plan on moving I'd recommend up here because this state is real accepting on a lot of things and we;ve got a lot of meetups and such. ALso a furry con which I staff at :)
I'm out to only my close family and everyone on here lol

heh yeah in a positive note i am one of the very few adults who's parents know im into diapers/furry/brony stuff and honestly don't care

RetroGamerGuy said:
heh yeah in a positive note i am one of the very few adults who's parents know im into diapers/furry/brony stuff and honestly don't care
That's awesome! My parents are supportive AF, I just don't have diapers yet bc they're real spendy :(
My mom was actually the chair to the furry con for 2 years, she's also a brony

I 100% relate to this. I have been looking, but being a furry, brony, adult baby, and generally kinky makes it hard to find someone that would be ok with it all. And like you, my state sucks for this stuff.

Last edited:
RetroGamerGuy said:
Ive been kinda down lately as ive been pretty heavily trying to find a significant other using various means
Do be careful because I have tried that and got information overload and burned out.
RetroGamerGuy said:
Ive tried Fetlife and it seems way too hardcore for somone like me
I've heard some bad things about Fetlife, mostly that they're more like Facebook than they care to admit.
RetroGamerGuy said:
I mean there is really not a single (legit) furry dating website so i will never find somone my age or close into something like that
Have you looked into Mastodon? While I don't know about the dating part I do know they are very furry-friendly. Heck, even their mascot is a furry elephant.

Last edited:
Back