sometimes spotting after a tough gym session

mechanicX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
what does anyone do to evaluate spotting after a heavy gym session.

sometimes when I have done dead lifts ans go get changed it's like ah man... I do have to take a change of undies 🤦

Spotting? As insomeone giving you a spot? When I mess myself at the gym I just wear hat I have On and get out quick! Usually goodnites or pull ups.l

not that spotting , the other one , yeah that's basically what I do just without the pull ups. I had to do that the other day I was on the cross trailer and I thought wtf.... it wasn't much so I changed into my spare and then carried on. I was wondering how others deal with it.

That's urge incontinence no? I get that problem with a lot of day to day minor stuff. Sneezing especially. A pad is usually enough to contain it, but depending on your level of IC you may need something a little more absorbent like a pull up.

I have some pull ups on the way. when I had an examination from the doctor's , they have me some pull ups somthing ID another sent some links for potential supplies. , I did eventually find a company and have ordered some , they kinda look the same but I'll just have to wait and see.. fingers crossed

Back