• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Sometimes I hate my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is the third time this has happened to me. I told my friend the other day that I was thinking about askin this girl out that I have had a crush on since last year. Then he says that he likes her too and so we both agree not to ask her out since it might ruin our friendship. But tonight he goes and asks her out with me in the same car as them :wallbash:. That just pissed me off and so I just asked him to take me home. Now he is tryin to text and call me and I just am so pissed I cant talk to him. I was goin to try to let it go, but I just can't and I really think that this might have ruined our friendship (for the third freakin time with three different people :wallbash:). The only reason I even told him was to see if he thought I would have a chance with her and now im f*****.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
srry but i just needed to vent and i just figured this was the place to do it. its not like anybody has to actually respond to this i just needed to put my thoughts into words

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Blog? Write letters then burn? Write an email then delete?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The toolbar at the top of every page has a link that says "Blog" with an upsidedown triangle. Click it and go to your blog. Then post in your blog.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I hate my life too :)
Everyone does in someway. Just keep that in mind. :thumbsup:
--Evan

F

FullMetal

If you are better looking then him...go ask her out :D Even if not...still do it. You miss 100% of the shots you never take.

FullMetal

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you are better looking then him...go ask her out :D Even if not...still do it. You miss 100% of the shots you never take.

FullMetal
Nope, definately dont have that goin for me. Plus, she said yes to him so i guess they're an "item" now.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Garnet, I am sorry to hear about this & your friend going behind your back!! I feel bad for you!! **hugs**

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
What ever happened to "Bros before hoes"?

Start reppin' it ol' school. This cat ain't worth being called 'friend' if he's gonna pull a dick move like this on you. You'll get to know and see MANY people like this in your life. You get bonus points if you manage to pick them out of a crowd and sever ties before they manage to beg/borrow/steal any of your shit.

REAL friends, while REAL rare, also don't do these things. Plus nobody in school ever marries+spends their life with someone from school, so you get to chuckle at his misery when they break up in the future, and you also get to know NOW that he's a douchebag and not worth your time.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
ya, man, bros before hoes. You don't do that to a guy, it ain't cool.

But still, losing a friend over a girl is a stupid reason to lose a friend.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
she said yes to him so i guess they're an "item" now.
So what? You're treating your "friend" in a way more correct way than he deserves after what he did, and the fact he did that at your presence after you having told you liked the girl yourself, and after both of you having agreed not to ask her out.

If you like the girl, there's no reason now for not asking her out yourself. And if your friend questions your behaviour, simply ask him who are you for not being allowed to do the exact same thing he did. The worse scenario is the girl saying "no", but this doesn't change a bit the present situation, so there's nothing to lose.

there is nothing I can do about it :dunno:
There'll never be anything you can do as soon as you think there's nothing you can do... :p

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
There are way better behaved people out there you could make friends with than that guy.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What about skipping the friend's approval part and asking the chick out from the beginning... should avoid you issues like this one.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Friend causing you a problem? Letting you down? Upsetting you? Perhaps it's time to poison him. We'll see who has the last laugh when he has complete renal failure!

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Same thing happened to me. Same friend like 5 times just to **** wit me. He ****ed up my life. I finally set him straight. I still wanna **** em up but im not gonna. Im gay now but im not worried about dating. Im almost 16 and nothing has happened for me yet but im not stressing about it. Dont worry, everything will work out fine. When **** like this happens in life its only for the moment. Just give it time. My best friend did this to me (on my birthday too). I am sensitive, caring and calm, and not agressive, and even though it wasnt in my nature i got rid of him. If hes doing it to mess with you or not, he shouldnt be your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.