Something that's been bugging me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yolandi said:
This has been bugging me for quite some time & I'm worried it might received some negative backlash but here it goes! So being a girl I feel it's some how wrong for me to use my diapers! Not so much about "wetting" but more about when it comes to messing! I feel it seems okay for an ABDL boy to mess but if a girl does it, it's looked upon as gross or weird & I find it really annoying! Why do I feel like I'm being brave by coming out and saying "yes I mess my diapers" like it's some sort of dirty little secret? I can't shake this feeling that because of my gender it's wrong of me to mess? "eh well I've been wanting to put that out there for quite some time but haven't had the courage until now! "eep"

Yolandi said:
Yeah starting to regret this now!

Yolandi said:
Thanks! I'm feeling a bit embarrassed that's all! I've never been able to talk about this stuff before & I really wanted to confirm if my feelings where true or not!

Don't regret it, I think we were all embarrassed about something from our AB/DL side, and it's not just that either, but Sissy/furry/etc. can be embarrassed about somethings too. It's just human nature to get embarrassed about somethings.

Which is why this community exists, to help people overcome and understand their activities in diapers and all the other categories of the forum. From my short time here, everyone has been quite supportive and I don't think I've seen any negativity at all, some people have put out jokes with somethings, but I think its a way for them to overcome their embarrassment of the subject.

For what it's worth, I think it's quite amazing you came out and said it. I'm sure many of the other females do it too, but don't say it for embarrassment reasons.

Just like you said, guys do it too and nothing is wrong with a female messing in a diaper, it should not make a difference from the genders of what can and cannot be done by either.

To be honest, I think it's quite cute when a girl messes (and wets) her diaper. I'd love to find a girl who shares the interest of wetting and messing (even do I don't do it often), and just wearing for a day or two before using the diaper.

BTW, I absolutely love your avatar, she is very cute

I don't see anything wrong with girls, or anyone for that matter, messing their diaper. I guess you can kinda think of it in the same way you would any other sort of mental roadblock you could have with just about anything.

I'm pretty sure many of us have had a similar thought at one point or another. For me, I had this sort of thing every step of the way to where I'm at now. Even now, the whole idea of messing a diaper is something I'm not exactly keen with either. However, the times I do get over my mental blockage it feels good and it even gives me a bit of an adrenaline rush in the process.

There's nothing or no one anywhere dictating what's OK and what's not OK to do as an AB/DL. Ultimately it comes down to what you are comfortable with, and if you have the mindset that it's not OK for girls to mess their diapers (which it entirely is OK), you're going to feel this way towards it.

My suggestion is to find a way to associate messing with a different paradigm. If you change the way you think about it, it helps a lot.

All pre-potty-trained babies mess in diapers. I have never seen a infant girl poop on the toilet. If you like to poop in diapers by all means DO IT! I love diapers and wear them all the time. I'm a 35 year old straight male and I haven't pooped in the toilet in 2 years because I like to do it in diapers. I think it's fun and it don't matter if your a boy or a girl if you like to poop in diapers I see nothing wrong with it! Yolandi, your awesome! :)

Reactions: bigtoddler96
I've taken a day or two to process these thoughts & you know what" I'm happy I made this post! I like to use my diapers & I will continue to use them! Thanks for the encouragement & support!

Yes, Poop is dirty. It's loaded with tons of harmful bacteria. Since our pee is sterile, I think it's easier for both sexes to talk about wetting.

So whether you poop in a toilet or in your diaper, just make sure you clean yourself well. Please don't stay in your messy diaper for too long. You will expose yourself to nasty rashes, or worse.

BabyBike1 said:
Yes, Poop is dirty. It's loaded with tons of harmful bacteria. Since our pee is sterile, I think it's easier for both sexes to talk about wetting.

So whether you poop in a toilet or in your diaper, just make sure you clean yourself well. Please don't stay in your messy diaper for too long. You will expose yourself to nasty rashes, or worse.

Hygiene is something I take very seriously maybe even more so because I wear diapers!

Yolandi said:
So being a girl I feel it's some how wrong for me to use my diapers! Not so much about "wetting" but more about when it comes to messing! I feel it seems okay for an ABDL boy to mess but if a girl does it, it's looked upon as gross or weird

I personally never felt gender dictated this decision; I mean why should it as adults when it doesn't as actual babies. In fact, I always figured my Cuddle Buddy, Kimba, would be filling up her diapers before me. :D

There is nothing wrong with using diapers for there intended purposes.

I do it occasionally, I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as you're not harming other people.

Peace :)

I don't think there is nothing wrong with a girl messing their diapers. Why would it be okay for a male to do it, but not a female?

Although, there are many situations that its acceptable for one gender to do a certain thing, but if the opposite gender does the SAME thing than its wrong.

Do what you please.. we here accept you no matter what :)

ClandestineWing said:
I personally never felt gender dictated this decision; I mean why should it as adults when it doesn't as actual babies. In fact, I always figured my Cuddle Buddy, Kimba, would be filling up her diapers before me. :D

-_-

Make note that Clan is a very smelly baby.

Doesn't bother me... It's your choice to do that and if people judge you, just ignore them...

It perfectly natural woman poop just like men, anyone who feels different should not be the folks you hang with or accepted in your inner circle,it's all about respecting boundries,if they can not respect yours they don't belong.

Above your being dl,a woman,or anything else you are first and foremost a human being,with inalienable rights!

Theses days of political correctness are bizarre with the advent of social media people feel the need to divulge way to much info for ever freak and loser to comment on, I divulge very little about myself because of my disability thus keeping devotees and such at arms length, I do not mind the normal questions about the mechanics of life in a chair,that's normal inquisitive Ness of trying to understand things they can not imagine, but some people go way beyond that and want to be your shadow,those are usually the same people who are trying to figure out how to make themselves ( such as the people who try and figure out how to get a surgeon to do a radical prostectomy so they can be completely incontinent, hey enjoy what you have but please don't harm yourself to experience something that you can never undue,especially if you decide you don't like it, you being a woman with the courage to ask valid questions is so much better than those who take action with out much forethought.

And we all at some point need reassurance that we are unique but very "normal".

Marka said:
"We interrupt this program for the following Public Service Announcement..."

[X] - Sorry! -Not True-

*Nothing derogative towards BabyBike1 - This misconception has been around for quite awhile and, persists*

It stands to reason too, even if [highlight]urine[/highlight] was sterile in the body... once it is passed to the environment as well, when it makes contact with clearly non-sterile surfaces (i.e. skin, diapers, etc)...

It is no longer going to be sterile and, it will gain additional bacteria likely of both type and quantity... and then, we haven't even specified when it co-mingles with even trace amounts of the bacteria that are commonly found in feces... That shit grows! ;)

So, I'm not here to potty on anyone's parade...

I don't recommend becoming a germ-phoebe either... We need the right kinds, combination, and quantities of bacteria for our existence...

Have your fun, please!

I'll let you in on one of my dirty-little-secrets... I like the smell of the ammonia, that is created when a level of bacteria in my own dispensed urine forms... oddly enough though, I can't stand to smell it from other's urine breakdown...

I'd probably have to consider that as an olfactory-induced memory association from being a bed-wetter since the beginning of my time...

With that, there's a couple of things you might wish to be cautious about too...

Why You Shouldn't Mix Bleach and Ammonia! Which means, be careful that you are not using Chlorine/Bleach to clean significant amounts of aged-pee... A little bit of vinegar and water would be a much safer approach (as I understand it), the acid in the vinegar combines with the alkaline of the ammonia - neutralizing (=Base) both substances.

Skin Care - Ammonia is hard on skin especially, in the more delicate regions and, for those who have more delicate skin all the more... Some of us can stay in a wet-feeling diaper all the day long with, nary a problem - Others may need a protective barrier cream to do this. Re: Diaper rash - Candida albicans

Good job! and, probably so...

I'm happy for you as well! :)

Potty Responsibly! ;)

-Marka

Thanks for the correction Marka. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yolandi said:
I've taken a day or two to process these thoughts & you know what" I'm happy I made this post! I like to use my diapers & I will continue to use them! Thanks for the encouragement & support!

Whooo! Go Yolandi, youz inspiring, go Yolandi, whoop whoop! bringme(wintry)sunshine

Marka said:
"We interrupt this program for the following Public Service Announcement..."

[X] - Sorry! -Not True-

*Nothing derogative towards BabyBike1 - This misconception has been around for quite awhile and, persists*

It stands to reason too, even if [highlight]urine[/highlight] was sterile in the body... once it is passed to the environment as well, when it makes contact with clearly non-sterile surfaces (i.e. skin, diapers, etc)...

There were other things that led to that conclusion, one of which I know right off the top of my head. The millitary is known for being a no-nonsense, shut-up-and-do-it group, because whiners tend to get killed by the ones that refuse to whine under similar situations.

In viet nam (and possibly other theatres?) the field medic's manual had a fairly good coverage of triage, to stabolize the wounded prior to evac. Since the wounded frequenty could not be immediately evacuated, sometimes patients had to be treated and kept stable for hours, or possibly even days, in julgle conditions. Sterile water was a big problem at that point. Only the medics always carried it, (sometimes others would too) so the supply was very limited. Certain injuries require it to keep a patient stable. An exposed abdominal wound for example requires the exposed intenstines to be kept continuously hydrated, or that section of the intestines will die within hours of exposure to air. The manual actually states that if you run out of sterile water, your next option is to use your urine, as it's more sterile than your canteen water. They don't directly say "piss on the wound" but that's the basic idea, sterilize your dispenser and a container, fill it, and use it. The "eww eww!" factor quickly disappears when it's life-or-death. Just like someone pissing on your jellyfish sting - or do you prefer the alternative? ;)

Yeah, I know, it's not 100% sterile, but if it had any serious amout of bacteria in it, that'd be classified as a "bladder infection". Those do happen to people from time to time of course. Thing is, the only thing that goes into the bladder is urea, and that only comes from the kidneys, and they only pull crap from the blood. Bacteria should never reach the kidneys alive, as if you have an infection in your blood, that's a much bigger problem than a bladder infection. (that means your immune system is really losing the war) You'll see virons if you're suffering from a virus, but there should be very close to 0% bacteria in the blood at any given time.
wikipedia said:
Bacteremia (also bacteraemia) is the presence of bacteria in the blood. Blood is normally a sterile environment,[1] so the detection of bacteria in the blood (most commonly accomplished by blood cultures) is always abnormal.

The bacteria that cause urinary tract infections typically enter the bladder via the urethra. However, infection may also occur via the blood or lymph.

That second part basically says that UTI or bladder infections are usually a result of bacteria getting into the bladder from the urethra below.

So if you don't have comletely sterile water to work with, clean urine is definitely your next best available option. It's important to understand though that urine is a very good medium for baterial culture. Urine is the garbage dump of the body, and contains everything bateria needs to florish, including a wide variety of broken down materials and lots of water. (just not much sugar) And since diapers aren't sterile, wet diapers get rank really fast, because you've just added super-fertilizer to a small population of bacteria.

So this manual gets quoted from time to time under the premise of urine being sterile. The very small amount of bacteria that are in urine becomes a problem for people with problems not being able to void completely, or with other urine-retention problems. They multiply fast in there, and the body relies on frequent voiding to keep flushing them out and keeping the colony populations low. That's one of the issues here with people trying to hold until they involuntarily wet their diapers - the bladder has a LOT of stretch in it, and can hold a lot more than it really should. If you let a colony get large in your bladder you risk a bladder infection (if it attaches to the wall of your bladder) and also the bacteria can back up into the uriters and you risk an infection in your kidney, which is a much wose place for an infection than in your bladder. So keep your urine flowing to avoid a "normal minor issue" from getting out of hand.

I want to add an interesting fact to this discussion of urine and bacteria. It's that we are made of bacteria as well, it's in our skin and inside our bodies, we are a planet and bacteria some of our citizens. In fact there are more bacteria cells than human cells in our bodies, the difference is human cells are much more bigger.

Returning to the original topic, I think it's understandable that while little girls and boys might be equally relaxed and carefree about filling their nappies, adults - even in role-play as littles - might feel different levels of 'taboo' based on the customs of adult toilet etiquette. Until potty-training age, anything goes; girls poo, boys poo, no-one minds, it's just what happens in nappies. I'm sure most toddler girls would agree that doing a poo is fun and satisfying and it feels nice to do it in a nappy. But after potty training, the difference in outlook begins to develop; girls are taught that it's not dainty and ladylike to make smells and messes or indulge in toilet play. By high-school age, although by their own rules of conduct boys are allowed not only to poo and make smells but even to talk or boast about their achievements, it's something of an embarrassment to many girls that they have to go at all. Weeing with friends is fine but that's the limit of acceptability. When re-discovering the joy of wearing a nappy as an AB / DL, it must be harder for girls and women to put those rules of deportment on hold and enjoy what comes out of their bottoms and be proud of it again. Kudos to you for breaking free and sharing your fun with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back