DiaperedBondageBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I'm a straight ABDL femboy, and one thing I want to do if I ever have a mommy is go out on a date with her while I'm wearing a frilly dress with a diaper underneath and she's wearing a snazzy suit, preferably also with a diaper underneath. It would take a lot of courage to do this, though.

Anyone else have a similar fantasy?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha, littledreamers333, Toaster and 1 other person
I have a similar fantasy though in mine I prefer being the "big". I would still be in a nice dress and would still want to wear a diaper but my girlfriend would also be in a diaper and would be my little. I also enjoy certain backstories to the situation so I have thought about trying to be the understanding mommy who doesn't need to wear a diaper but does to make my baby feel better about wearing a diaper.

My girlfriend doesn't currently like going out in a diaper so it might take some convincing.

sissyallison said:
I have a similar fantasy though in mine I prefer being the "big". I would still be in a nice dress and would still want to wear a diaper but my girlfriend would also be in a diaper and would be my little. I also enjoy certain backstories to the situation so I have thought about trying to be the understanding mommy who doesn't need to wear a diaper but does to make my baby feel better about wearing a diaper.

My girlfriend doesn't currently like going out in a diaper so it might take some convincing.

Nice. My ideal mommy would also wear and use diapers herself, although that would not detract from her role as mommy. She would call me a good little boy for changing her.

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
Nice. My ideal mommy would also wear and use diapers herself, although that would not detract from her role as mommy. She would call me a good little boy for changing her.
Being a good boy (or preferably a good girl😊) helping change mommy's diaper, sound very, very appealing.

OnePiece said:
Being a good boy (or preferably a good girl😊) helping change mommy's diaper, sound very, very appealing.
I still identify as a boy. That's part of what makes wearing dresses so fun. It feels so naughty for a boy to be wearing girly clothes. But yes, changing mommy's diaper and being called a good boy for it would be so fun.

Last edited:
Where are you from

Back