Something about M4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biddle5757

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all. So I know that they are not the greatest but there’s something about a Abena M4 for me. They feel so soft and amazing to me and I feel so much more relaxed and comfortable when I wear them. Are there particular diapers for you all that make you feel great? Even if they aren’t “premium” brands.

Reactions: Jerseyshore, Jonnythepony and justanotherDL
While the quality has went down, these were my first quality plastic back diaper. I am still a fan. Always a few in my stash.

justanotherDL said:
While the quality has went down, these were my first quality plastic back diaper. I am still a fan. Always a few in my stash.

I agree, they were my very first quality diaper, before bambino’s were on the market, then I switched to them and other from there on. The m4s has always been my backup diaper when abdl diapers were out of stock

Last m4s I bought was probably 3 years ago now, I think that was before all the big changes and I still liked them at that time.

If they are as bad now as everyone is saying I don’t think I’d ever go back to using them regularly

Last edited:
They are my overnight and morning soaker diaper since last Summer and they work for me. Cost effective for my use.

Unfortunately the quality of M4s have went down, as others have said, but I do keep stock of them for when I need to wake up early or when I want a middle-tier diaper with booster that isn't too thick

I haven't tried them in years. But if you enjoy them then that is awesome for you. Let's you buy in bulk at a cheaper cost. The best thing is to find what works best for you and rock on👍

I got a bag last month as a very good price. I was curious to try what was for many their first "real" diaper as apposed to what was in stores. I can't compare the ones made now to the past but what I had. What I had was decent. I saw only minor problems that didn't really bother me. They're padding tended to clump when got pretty wet but it still did it's job. They don't have the really good leak guards like many now. The plastic seemed a bit thin but they still worked okay. They don't have the super high adorbancy that some of the ABDL diaper have but they're not bad. One plus for me is that they get "squishy" which I like in a diaper. The other big plus is the very low price I'm able to get them for (on ebay). I would use them again since work well enough and I'm not a rich cat.

Reactions: justanotherDL
They were my go-to diaper 4 to 5 years ago.

I used to like M4s, but I haven't had any in a while; now I stick to ABDL Diapers (mostly ABUniverse)

I have to say that I think that they are one of the better diapers and I use them quite a bit and I don't recall any problems although a sample I used back in the day did seem like it was a lot heavier

Still wear them and about to change my diaper I think I will wear one

They were my go to 10+ years ago

Not even useable now. So sad :(

blob said:
They were my go to 10+ years ago

Not even useable now. So sad :(
I like them I am wearing one right now and I don't have any problems with them I can't say too much for the day since I usually wear a pull-up unless at home but even then I will wear a cheaper diaper because I drink a lot of beer and tend to wet a whole lot of diapers so I try to use the more expensive diapers for later in the day but I also use booster pads as well

They aren't all that usable for me either. Not since Gary sold xpmedical and they were cheapened up. I personally prefer Crinklz now. They are incredibly soft, and seldom leak on me. Plus their acquisition layer seems to be superior. I never feel like I'm sitting in a pubble of pee, even when I'm soaked. The tall leak guards are a must for my occasional IBD-D flareups too. Abena can't hold, well poop, n comparison. Of, and I'm a fan of cute prints over green lines any day of the week.

Biddle5757 said:
Hey all. So I know that they are not the greatest but there’s something about a Abena M4 for me. They feel so soft and amazing to me and I feel so much more relaxed and comfortable when I wear them. Are there particular diapers for you all that make you feel great? Even if they aren’t “premium” brands.

If you like the Abena products now, you would like their older versions far better. Their quality control has decreased over the last two decades, plus materials and workmanship are poor. They were once a brand I could count on, but that was many years ago.

Reactions: blob
I still love the M4, they fit my hips/waist really well and always feel cozy and secure. I do agree they start to bunch up a bit when wet more then they used to but work well enough to get me through the night or most of a morning or afternoon. For me they are easy to buy as well (I have a local incontinence store) so that does factor into how much I wear them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back