Somethign I should have pointed out but did'nt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I noticed since I signed up that on the old TBDL site I had at least 11 or 12 rep and was a VIP. However when the site went down and the "temp" forum was made, I joined and found that I was no longer at my original status even after finally becoming a regular. I became annoyed at the idea of having to start all over again. I was going to point this out sooner but couldn't get to it until now. I'm not asking for rep and I'm not expecting it to be fixed, I'm just simply pointing out what's wrong with this picture.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I was VIP when the site went down, I now have 5 more rep then I did then, and look!

New requirements, sorry.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Be active and you'll get there. VIP also isn't a thing you just get once and then have for ever, you have to keep yourself above a certain level. If YOU are able to get your activity (with activity I don't only mean post amount but also post quality and everything else that goes with VIPhood) above that level you will be a VIP soon enough.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I had 16 rep and 1500 posts don't see me bringing it up. It's like Marty said EVERYONE had to start over. So it is fair. And nothing is wrong with the picture.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
K, sometimes I forget I wasn't the only one, grrrr, it's so stupid that I have such a defect.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I tought this was a site for you guys to help each other, not a popularity contest.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't see why it matters that much...I mean, the site crashed, so all the info was lost...So you can't expect for you to retain all your stats...That's what happens when you start things over

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah I was VIP on TBDL too, I had like, 10 or so reps. Then I left and lost VIP... I don't even really remember.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Mandy I think you had 18 rep points and shodai I think had 92.... D:
Wow!!! Terrific memory you have there. I can barely remember my old rep count. I think it was somewhere around 40 or so. Positive that is. :p

~Pramrider

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Wow!!! Terrific memory you have there. I can barely remember my old rep count. I think it was somewhere around 40 or so. Positive that is. :p

~Pramrider
I had 72 and was 4th in rep count. I also had 2687 posts IIRC (I'm sure about the rep just not the posts.) I was 12th with the posts.

Some people can remember things well, others can't.

E

Error404

I had 3 posts and no rep. I rocked hard.

Be jealous. I know you are.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
91 rep count, I think. Who am I kidding, it was definitely 91!
I think it's sad that I remember that. :p

Holy crap! Post number: 1,111! That's got to mean something. :p

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I was at 199 rep...sooooooooooooo close to 200, but then BOOM, site was gone. Right around my birthday too...great birthday present it was! :sad:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.