• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Someones been collecting for some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Someone has no life. I'm a heavy gamer, and even I don't have close to that many games and consoles.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
WoW the things I could in 5 mins in that room. All the great games I would see.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I got most of the same systems and I got a system they don't have.. the vectrex. And yes my vectrex still works and I think it was a awesome "console" it has have it's own screen and speaker. Plus something the likes of astroid is pre programed into the machine.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I got most of the same systems and I got a system they don't have.. the vectrex. And yes my vectrex still works and I think it was a awesome "console" it has have it's own screen and speaker. Plus something the likes of astroid is pre programed into the machine.

Hey I have one of those. Not even kidding

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's beautiful.

My God.

As for the Vectrex -- I have one too, F2B! :) I think you're looking for the name "Minestorm" for the game that came with it. I was always a huge "Spike" fan, personally!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I liked the football game the most. It worked out pretty well.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have a Vectrex too...My most recent addition though, is an Odyssey 2000

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
That is so cool. I don't have a room though to make that big of collection so I just buy things I like.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Ultra nerd!

Quite the investment really... I bet there's 6 figures worth of stuff there.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Can someone say museum and also heaven.:angelwide:

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
You have a vecrtrex, but do you have a Game.com? 3DO? They're not THAT rare, but most people don't even really think about them/have heard of them.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You have a vecrtrex, but do you have a Game.com? 3DO? They're not THAT rare, but most people don't even really think about them/have heard of them.
I know of them. I'll be getting them someday. I try not to spend too much at once when I'm adding more to my collection :3

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wanted a game.com when it came out but my dad wouldn't get me one. But really they sucked in the end but homebrew is going on with it I think. Plus DSL/cable would of killed it even if it was a success. Also the guy who owns all of that is missing Steel Battalion on the Xbox.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Someone has no life. I'm a heavy gamer, and even I don't have close to that many games and consoles.
How is that having No Life? He's simply a collector, that's all.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I guess people assume when someone has so many game systems and video games, they assume they don't do anything else but spend their whole time ebaying for video games and they don't ever work and do other things.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
I wanted a game.com when it came out but my dad wouldn't get me one. But really they sucked in the end but homebrew is going on with it I think. Plus DSL/cable would of killed it even if it was a success. Also the guy who owns all of that is missing Steel Battalion on the Xbox.
...WTF are you talking about? The Game.com s a handheld system... That has 2 cartridge slots and a touch screen (Before the DS might I add?). No internet stuff. And I do have the two afforementioned (Game.com and 3DO), AND Steel Battalion. It's AWESOME. =)

And for the one that wanted a 3DO, make sure you get a Panasonic FZ-10, and not a shitty goldstar model or similar. Good luck with your collection.

F

Falkio

How does he fit all that stuff in his mom's basement?!

But seriously, nice collection. Super nerdy, but super awesome!

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How does he fit all that stuff in his mom's basement?!

But seriously, nice collection. Super nerdy, but super awesome!
He could be living on his own. Most people don't go out and buy all that in one go. He's spent years putting all that together most likely.

Stop with these no life comments or living with his mom crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.