someone to talk to 😭

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone the love of my life @NaughtyBoiNathan was talking to me on WhatsApp when he passed out I didn’t think anything of it then when he wakes up a few hours later he can’t remember anything I realised something extremely sinister is going on and directed him to call emergency services he got the help and I messaged him the entire time to keep him awake. He had a bleed on the brain and required emergency surgery which was successful and he’s now in an induced coma so he can heal. I’m at an absolute loss for words and I just need someone to talk to. 😭😭😭

I didn’t really want to share this but I’m hurting so badly I have to have an outlet and I hope he will understand that when he wakes up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: babyjoe20, GoodniteLover219, Kirisin and 4 others

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Anyone 😢

• Thinking
Reactions: NewAdultBaby4

NewAdultBaby4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
oh my goodness, I am so sorry!!!

NewAdultBaby4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I have had plenty of medical emergencies in my life. It is always most comforting to know that there are physicians in control of the situation. The best thing I can say is that he is in the best Place, With 24 hour care and monitors and medical professionals watching everything.

Yes, you need someone to talk to.

Modern medicine in amazing. The healing powers of the body are also amazing . How fortunate to have both working for you at this point!

Reactions: LittleMonsterUK

Teddy02

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This is hideous. My wife got knocked down by a car a few months ago and while her physical injuries were not life changing, the concussion amnesia was awful. Six months later and she still does not remember things, but it is returning. The human brain is very good at healing itself.
A friend of ours was in an induced coma after another RTA and they decided to switch off the life support. She came back to life all on her own and only two months later was on a plane travelling again! Keep positive and trust the medics. My thoughts are with you.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and LittleMonsterUK

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Teddy02 said:
This is hideous. My wife got knocked down by a car a few months ago and while her physical injuries were not life changing, the concussion amnesia was awful. Six months later and she still does not remember things, but it is returning. The human brain is very good at healing itself.
A friend of ours was in an induced coma after another RTA and they decided to switch off the life support. She came back to life all on her own and only two months later was on a plane travelling again! Keep positive and trust the medics. My thoughts are with you.
I just feel defeated. We had everything planned and we had dreamt our life together now I’m just destroyed praying he doesn’t wake up paralysed or he doesn’t remember me. 😭

LittleScotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is awful news, I'm so sorry to hear this 😢

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
He has been airlifted to the best neurological hospital in England via helicopter I’m just shaking and balling my eyes out I’ve never felt a pain like it 😭 😭 😭

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Do you know how long they are going to keep him in a coma? How often are they going to let you visit him?

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Dragon64 said:
Do you know how long they are going to keep him in a coma? How often are they going to let you visit him?
24/48 hours they don’t think he’s coming back from this it was that severe they can’t see it not causing permanent damage I’m super depressed and su1cidal right now I’ve never felt this bad in my life about anything.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Cottontail

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Do they know what caused the bleed?

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
OMG that's unbelievable.
Glad you were there talking to him when you noticed it. Could have been a lot worse. Hopefully makes a speedy recovery and doctors can figure everything out. Keep us updated

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Dragon64 said:
Do they know what caused the bleed?
His father assaulted him last week

Last edited:

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
LittleMonsterUK said:
24/48 hours they don’t think he’s coming back from this it was that severe they can’t see it not causing permanent damage I’m super depressed and su1cidal right now I’ve never felt this bad in my life about anything.
@SparkyDog

oreobaby89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
LittleMonsterUK said:
Wait are you still suicdal? If so you need to seek some care for yourself right now. Do you have a plan on how you would do it?

I am here to talk if you need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
oreobaby89 said:
Wait are you still suicdal? If so you need to seek some care for yourself right now. Do you have a plan on how you would do it?

I am here to talk if you need to.
I’ve got no one left Nathan was everything to me

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
LittleMonsterUK said:
Whoa. Big hugs and best wishes--to both of you. That's just ... unreal. I'm so sorry. Please seek help for yourself ASAP for the suicidal thoughts.

oreobaby89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Look man, I need you to tell me outright and seriously suicidal you are. Do you have a plan on how you would commit sucide? Do you have the means to do it?

I can only imagine how much pain you are in right now with seeing someone you care about so much being in the hospital. It must be hear wrenching. What I am afraid of is you making a choice right now that will help Nathan. I don't want him recovering from this and not having you there to support him.

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Cottontail said:
Whoa. Big hugs and best wishes--to both of you. That's just ... unreal. I'm so sorry. Please seek help for yourself ASAP for the suicidal thoughts.
I don’t get why people tell you to seek help like on a rea; what difference if I kill myself now vs 50+ years in the grand scheme of things it’s all irrelevant anyway and without Nathan I just don’t want to know this world now.

Reactions: LinkDL

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
oreobaby89 said:
Look man, I need you to tell me outright and seriously suicidal you are. Do you have a plan on how you would commit sucide? Do you have the means to do it?

I can only imagine how much pain you are in right now with seeing someone you care about so much being in the hospital. It must be hear wrenching. What I am afraid of is you making a choice right now that will help Nathan. I don't want him recovering from this and not having you there to support him.
I’d just cut my losses and walk into the river