ju123

Est. Contributor
wanted to work in diapers, more attendant'm afraid of getting caught as I do

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You're over worried. The chances of getting caught aren't high. As long as you're not advertising the fact that you're wearing diapers, you really have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

CracklinPants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You need to supply more info on what you do, what type of clothing/uniform you wear to work, what type of diaper you would like to wear, etc. Then a lot of us here with experience would be better equipped to give you pointers on discreetly wearing to work.

methedragon2

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I wear diaper to work all the time, I also wear a onesie over the diaper so that no one can see the diaper and the onesie does not come untucked

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i wear to work every day how would anyone know unless my pants fell off no :) no one will know and its fun !!

wearing

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear diapers to work every day I go to work. I've done it for years. If you don't take your clothes off at work, no one should be able to tell you have a diaper on.

DLmale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i wear diapers to work from time to time. no one can realy tell that i'm wearing them. the first time maybe a little scary, after you get use to it.
relax and enjoy it :)

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I wear to work everyday. I wear jeans and my work shirt. You can't tell I have one one. I have changed in the restroom too and no one is ever in there when I change. I throw the diaper in the trash on my janitor cart or in the restroom and get it the next day when I clean the restroom again.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I wear to work a lot as well, no one will know. Sometimes, I wear tights over mine to keep them dose and comfy! If someone is looking that close, somebody else may have an issue!

bigbluehusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I've only don't it a couple of times, but noone said anything our treated me different, so I'm guessing they didn't know.

buridan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I haven't worn diapers to work, but I have worn cloth training pants 24/7 for a month, including my time at the office. I thought my thinner training pants (the "Almost a Big Kid" pants from Forever a Kid) were thin enough that they wouldn't be noticeable under my khakis. Thicker training pants made my silhouette look noticeably different, so I saved those for home. I didn't wear the training pants with a diaper cover, and I kept them dry, so there was no sound or odor.

If you don't ordinarily wear diapers to work, and you're thinking of trying it for the first time, first take a good look at yourself in a full-length mirror with your normal work clothes, then put a diaper on under your work clothes and take another look. If you notice a difference in the mirror, some other people will notice that you look different. They may or may not figure out why you look different, and they probably won't say anything, but they will notice.

bigbluehusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
In my case my work pants are somewhat loose and black, so goodnites are thin enough that they don't look different, tho my other diapers i won't try to wear, they aren't thick by any means, but they dont' fit as snug and bunch up near the butt.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So, my supervisor, and all of my co-workers know I like diapers.

My friend Ashleigh that I work with has even seen my diaper noticability pictures that show what wearing a diaper makes my butt look like in jeans. She was very aware that if I had an online daddy/mommy command me to wear diapers to work that I would do so.

That said, I recently was told so I wore diapers for the entire shift.
(I was even a little saggy at times in between changes, climbing up and down ladders!!!!)

.....I had to ask her at the end of the shift if she noticed anything different about me today.

.....She was very disappointed in herself for not noticing. She only FINALLY figured it out when I asked her.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I have worn a few times. No one has said anything and not sure that they could because of sexual harassment laws. Why would anyone care what is under your pants?

DisneyBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I wear my diaper to work every day and no one has a clue at this point it feel's natural and not wearing a diaper feels weird :)

diverj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
if you are going to wear nappies when you are out or at work shorely you want the risk of being found out or atleast the feeling of people looking!

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Worn to work a number of times. As long as you aren't leaking or stinking the chances of anyone noticing is just about zero. Last Saturday I was in the hallway talking with our marketing guy and being introduced to his wife and kids. I had already wet the diaper once, and wet it a second time while talking with them. They did not have a clue. Other folks are just not looking for a diaper on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.