• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Some what new here. :)

DiaperLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey all. Im some whatnew here I stop by here from time to time and make posts and what not once in awhile and like to browse posts too. I used to have an account here awhile back named Armos "PS. If an admin can delete it I'd HIGHLY appreciate it! :D Its linked under this accounts email I completely forgot I had it on here awhile back so I'm terribly sorry about that I truly am. I would like to keep the name Veren instead please if you could delete Armos much appreciated. ^_^

Over all I'm a pretty laid back guy. I'm really down to earth. I'm really shy have PTSD, Bipolar II with Mania and severe social anxiety and depression. I have a MILD Learning Cognitive Disability. I'm a gamer and a anime fan. I read a little bit of manga but not so much. I don't do politics and I dont like the media I think it's toxic and it stresses me out i iust dont like the negativity is all. Etc sorry if I offend anyone I try my best to stay out of political debates, etc. Like I said I hate drama.

I like VR Virtual Reality, I'm a VR enthusiast. I love SAO Sword Art Online etc. I love The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Pokemon, Smash Bros, Sony, Nintendo, and PC Gaming. I do own a Nintendo Switch too and play World of Warcraft.

My favorite foods are Chinese food. I love Chinese food and Pizza. General Tso is my all time favorite food along with Chinese noodles and Shrimp and beef/teriyaki sticks and I do love some Japanese food and Sushi too. And I like to draw and I love Martial Arts. :) And Pokemon, DND, and Magic the Gathering And Yugioh. If anyone has Duel Links hook me up if you wanna duel or do some Smash Bros on the Switch. :)

And I forgot to mmention I'm a ABDL, Sissy and a Little. :3 I'm a pretty shy guy I'm 28 years old so hope everyone welcomes me! :D ^_^ I just made a post I just opened up about being a ABDL, Sissy, Little so check it out. :) Hope you all are having a good time. :) Thanks for having me. ^_^

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hi Veren, welcome to Adisc.
that's one heck of an introduction. May I ask what caused the ptsd as I have it as a result of military action. I'm also a PC gamer but much prefer things like Civilization and Guild Wars 1 and 2. I used to be into martial arts and actually spent 6 months in Japan studying both Judo and Kendo 5th Dan and 6th Dan respectively I also did Taekwando, but much preferred the Japanese arts and learning about the true meaning within Bushido.

I became an ab to help cope with my incontinence and average about 2 year baby boy, but depending on my emotional state it can run from 6 months to 3 years. Hopefully you will get back into the swing of adisc andw i look forward to seeing your contributions.

Hiya, Veren! Welcome aboard/back! :cool:

Welcome back to ADISC!

I love Pizza - Chinese, not so much although there are a few items I like.

Veren said:
I used to have an account here awhile back named Armos "PS. If an admin can delete it I'd HIGHLY appreciate it! :D Its linked under this accounts email I completely forgot I had it on here awhile back so I'm terribly sorry about that I truly am. I would like to keep the name Veren instead please if you could delete Armos much appreciated. ^_^

The admins may not see this post so I would suggest making your request in the Request Forum: https://www.adisc.org/forum/forums/requests.10/

Back