Some truth

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Messages
1,045
Role
  1. Sissy
since I like to help people I’ll just give you this piece of info I got last week,… to my understanding it’s the factories closing down which is causing the companies to go under. I don’t know what is made in “ this” factory but I would predict more items will soon be non existent since I do not know “ what” I couldn’t tell you who’s next …? So is it really the shipping, factories, or both?
 
  • Thinking
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Magicalgirl101, LaLoneDigi and Cottontail
I've seen some reports that China's exports have slowed down drastically, so much so that there now is a surplus of shipping containers that are making travel around ports over there very difficult. IDK is it is truly because of a general economic slowdown, banking default issue, or domestic war tactic to withhold.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magicalgirl101
qwertyqwerty said:
since I like to help people I’ll just give you this piece of info I got last week,… to my understanding it’s the factories closing down which is causing the companies to go under. I don’t know what is made in “ this” factory but I would predict more items will soon be non existent since I do not know “ what” I couldn’t tell you who’s next …? So is it really the shipping, factories, or both?
I know some factories in Europe are closing down due to a lack of affordable energy for smelting etc.

pampers4U said:
I've seen some reports that China's exports have slowed down drastically, so much so that there now is a surplus of shipping containers that are making travel around ports over there very difficult. IDK is it is truly because of a general economic slowdown, banking default issue, or domestic war tactic to withhold.
I also have seen videos of this on YT showing massive queues of lorries / trailers in China fully loaded with parcels waiting to get loaded onto ships just sitting out in the open.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magicalgirl101
I feel like its the financial aspect of it
 
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita
it’s possible , but it makes me think why companies are switching to this “ positional printing “ and that’s assuming not made at the same factory , could be cost like you said
 
qwertyqwerty said:
it’s possible , but it makes me think why companies are switching to this “ positional printing “ and that’s assuming not made at the same factory , could be cost like you said
Its literally the cost lol than the factories
 
Back
Top