Some one you know?

Carl2229

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It is so hard in this lifestyle to risk exposure by going to munches or attending events. Has anyone ever gone to an event or a munch only to discover that someone you know was also there and in the lifestyle?

Reactions: ChrisK, warmfeeling, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Not yet, unless you count the people I had already met at previous munches and events.

If it was an abdl munch I wouldn't be bothered by it as they would obviously be there for the same reason.
If it was a general kink munch I'd be less worried about them seeing me there and more interested in what their kink is, they'd probably be just as worried about seeing me there and what I'd think of them.

Reactions: ChrisK, warmfeeling, Jorelaxed and 2 others

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I've run in to two people I had previously known at munches. Luckily I was friends w/both of them beforehand just not super close and sharing interest in abdl just made us even better friends.

Reactions: ChrisK, Carl2229, warmfeeling and 1 other person

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I met this chick on a dating website and met up for lunch. She was a pro-dominatrix. While we didn't hit it off romantically, we did hit it off as friends. Due to the business I was in and she was in, we'd get together and talking branding, marketing, and such. If you were the next table over you would have thought we were in a business meeting at a restaurant. We'd meet up like every 3 months or so.

Fast forward I was at an Ageplay event at one of the local Bigs house. I walk in there, and there she is. She like of course you're here, you're everywhere.

The next week, we met up for lunch, talked our Ageplay origin stories. Laughed about it. Still check in with each other from time to time.

My bestie is also a pro-dominatrix and I've "come out of the nursery" to her. She wanted to collaborate with my pro dom friend I mentioned. It was funny setting up a lunch meeting with two pro-dommes to discuss business and collaboration, while both knew I was a Little.

Reactions: ChrisK, Carl2229 and Seasonedcitizen

Debbieleecd

My little space here to explore
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Went to my first munch with my partner this guy looked at me and said my name you used to knock about with my sister,t he family used to live 50 meters from my house .
Then after that shock a couple turned up and it was one of my partners ex employees
We all still meet up and laugh at how we all have met at this munch

Reactions: ChrisK and Carl2229