siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi every one.

Thought I would share some of my painting I did.

20160131_102515.jpg20160131_102441 (1).jpg20160131_102615.jpg

Hope you are have lot and lot of fun to day.

Sisi

Very pretty and cheerful, just like Sisi.

You have a good eye for colour :)!

I love you paintings, as they are very colourful. Do you have any more you might like to show us?

Andromeda said:
I love you paintings, as they are very colourful. Do you have any more you might like to show us?

Yes but I give them away so don't have photos. I have some time off work soon so I will be doing painting soon.

Love being little me right now.

Thanks

Sisi

Awesome paintings!

You should start a painting group if there is not one.
I dont know if there is a colouring group on this site.
Nice work .

foxkits said:
You should start a painting group if there is not one.
I dont know if there is a colouring group on this site.
Nice work .

That a good idea I know that's quite a few of us that are into art creative things.

I love the one with the rainbow rings, it is magic!!!

magnolia said:
I love the one with the rainbow rings, it is magic!!!

Thank you

Those are some nice paintings you got there. Good job :3!
Did you mix the paints yourself to get the different colors or do you have all those colors as separate paints? If they are all separate, something I recommend is learning how to mix using a mixing palette to get a very wide range of colors, and shades.

Just as an example, in one of my art classes back in college I was required to use only black and white paint to do this. The image I was using was also in color, so it's good practice to hone your eye recognition of colors and shades.
jeep_by_brabbit1987-d3lm4v9.jpg

brabbit1987 said:
Those are some nice paintings you got there. Good job :3!
Did you mix the paints yourself to get the different colors or do you have all those colors as separate paints? If they are all separate, something I recommend is learning how to mix using a mixing palette to get a very wide range of colors, and shades.

Just as an example, in one of my art classes back in college I was required to use only black and white paint to do this. The image I was using was also in color, so it's good practice to hone your eye recognition of colors and shades.
View attachment 25469

Hi brabbit1987

I like you truck and a good excercise. Learning shading as well, I'm surprised how much white you go through and how little black is needed. If it was me I would have added a little bit of brown out of sheer naughtiness.

I am self thought. Or taught by YouTube. Depending on your point of view.

I mix the coulers my self becouse that is half the fun see what come out.

A little of this and a little of that and some of what have you. 'What have you got? Ho that a 'this.' you keep that!

As the song says.

Listen with your eyes
Listen with your ears
And sing everything you see

Red and yellow and
Pink and Green
Purple and orange and blue

I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too

Red and yellow and
Pink and Green
Purple and orange and blue

Listen with your eyes
Listen with your ears
sing everything you see

You can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing along with me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRTdq0VsLGQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

When I paint I go into a space that I don't come out of her you quickly. And while I am a small child. I'm little most of the time any way. But more so while I'm painting. Is it the same for you?

Thank you for sharing.

Sisi

sisi said:
Hi brabbit1987

I like you truck and a good excercise. Learning shading as well, I'm surprised how much white you go through and how little black is needed. If it was me I would have added a little bit of brown out of sheer naughtiness.

I am self thought. Or taught by YouTube. Depending on your point of view.

I mix the coulers my self becouse that is half the fun see what come out.

A little of this and a little of that and some of what have you. 'What have you got? Ho that a 'this.' you keep that!

Thanks, and yep you go through a lot more white because it's the base while the black is just to turn the white into different shades.
Being self taught is how I pretty do most of the things I learn, but nothing beats an instructor who is able to point you in the right direction. With youtube, these days it's almost like having an instructor, but with lessons that are less personalized.

When I paint I go into a space that I don't come out of her you quickly. And while I am a small child. I'm little most of the time any way. But more so while I'm painting. Is it the same for you?

Thank you for sharing.

Sisi

I don't paint often. In fact it's pretty rare. Even though I like art ... I find myself not really doing it as often as I should. When I do artwork though, I don't really go into a space or in a little mode, but I do go into a sort of excited kind of mode. Upbeat music while working on art is a must. It makes things more fun that way.

Love the Jeep brabbit.

Sisi.....have you every colored using the adult coloring books? I've thought about getting one. I have limited artistic abilities but I'm an accomplished musician, so music is my thing. Music and art are similar in that they both are a language that doesn't have to rely on words. One uses the gift of hearing and the other, sight.

dogboy said:
Love the Jeep brabbit.

Sisi.....have you every colored using the adult coloring books? I've thought about getting one. I have limited artistic abilities but I'm an accomplished musician, so music is my thing. Music and art are similar in that they both are a language that doesn't have to rely on words. One uses the gift of hearing and the other, sight.

Hi Dogboy.

Yes I have and it doesn't have to be a adult colouring in book. Both are good.
The adult colouring in books have more designs. Like patterns that repeat themselves, which are OK.

But Children's colouring in books Give you more scope for imagination And with a black pen, You can do your own storytelling With the pictures As well as colouring in.

He he it is so much fun to start with a blank canvas or piece of paper what happens.

Have you seen Ryan's YouTube cap on origami I want to give that a try it looks fun, being a little boy I know how to do paper aeroplanes. But he was macking dinosaurs.

Also, gess what most Grown Ups don't get to do this stuff. aren't they silly.

Hope you have lot and lot of fun.

Sisi.

sisi said:
Hi Dogboy.

Yes I have and it doesn't have to be a adult colouring in book. Both are good.
The adult colouring in books have more designs. Like patterns that repeat themselves, which are OK.

But Children's colouring in books Give you more scope for imagination And with a black pen, You can do your own storytelling With the pictures As well as colouring in.

He he it is so much fun to start with a blank canvas or piece of paper what happens.

Have you seen Ryan's YouTube cap on origami I want to give that a try it looks fun, being a little boy I know how to do paper aeroplanes. But he was macking dinosaurs.

Also, gess what most Grown Ups don't get to do this stuff. aren't they silly.

Hope you have lot and lot of fun.

Sisi.

Hi me again

this is the one I did this morning

20160201_120643.jpg

you can down load all sorts from www.coloring-pages-kids.com

have lot of fun.

Sisi

sisi said:
Hi me again

this is the one I did this morning

View attachment 25477

you can down load all sorts from www.coloring-pages-kids.com

have lot of fun.

Sisi

Dang, that's really nice. We have some coloring books that my wife bought for the grand kids, but I've colored one or two..heehee. It can be very relaxing. I really like what you made today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back