Not open for further replies.

CrinkleKat

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Diaper Art?

Hey guys! I wasn't sure where exactly to post this stuff, but I figured that this was the most appropriate place.
It's just some crinkle art I'd been working on (though truthfully I finished it some time ago) and figured I'd spread the wealth. Hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments

• what goes up...jpg
    what goes up...jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 299
  • more crinkleart .jpg
    more crinkleart .jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 489
  • hands are f**ing hard to draw1.jpg
    hands are f**ing hard to draw1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 264

Lestat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just a suggestion. Go with a Blank paper it will look better on that. But your artwork great. I tend to draw Castles or trees on glass.

CrinkleKat

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Ah yes, setting up another thread so soon after my first (I know, I didn't see the initial 'Babyfur/Diaperfur' topics board). Let's hear it for misperception!^^
Anyway, here's a few drawings that I had started some time ago, including my first couple of attempts at using color. I figured you guys might like 'em :biggrin:
Feel welcome to give me your honest opinion on each piece and to offer any advice that you feel may be helpful for me to learn. I am always open to new ideas/techniques to keep me improving for the future and would love to know what you guys think of my work.
I will ask though that all criticism be kept at least semi-constructive, if it isn't too much trouble. I know that I'm not the best artist in the world, so please bear with me while I work to better myself :sweatdrop:.
Hope you enjoy!
~Kitten~
P.S. I wasn't sure if 'angel' technically constituted as 'furry', but they have animalistic features so I figured I'd give it a go.

Attachments

• more crinkleart color.jpg
    more crinkleart color.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 212
  • colors!!.jpg
    colors!!.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 226
  • dangel1.jpg
    dangel1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 138

CrinkleKat

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Thank you Lestat (awesome name, btw^^), I'll have to remember that. Those Lines DO tend to screw up the perspective a bit, don't they?
Also, someone suggested that I develop Ms. Bunny here into a recurring character, but I've yet to decide on a name...
Any suggestions?

Chance

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I'm not an artist in any way shape or form, namely because when I try to draw something it loses all semblance of what it's supposed to be. I like your work though I can't help thinking I've seen that Angel drawing before maybe on a different site perhaps?

Good job,

- Chance

CrinkleKat

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
It takes a while to get the perspective down, believe me. If you keep at it, you will end up surprising yourself.
As for the angel(I think I remember naming her 'Kirie'; the site is down right now, so I can't check), you may have seen it posted on my FA account; My username is 'diaperkitten4ever'. I tried to carry my fursona name over from there, but someone here had already laid claim to it(rrr~ X<).
Thank you for the words of encouragement!
~Kitten~

Muffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I think you have alot of talent. Keep at it and you'll do great things. I've seen plenty of them ^^

D

Deleted member 5880

I think you have done well so far, and I think you should keep improving at it! :D

If you want any advice, feel free to let me know. :)

CrinkleKat

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Thank you, honeybee, and also to everyone out there taking the time to guide me down the artist's path. As a treat for all the love I feel up in heeyuh...(ugh~ I need a moment to recover from that.)
Here's a before/after pic I've modified from one of my earlier works (it's really two pics, as I had to cut it in half for size purposes). As always, please comment and let me know what you think. But above all, Please enjoy!:biggrin:
:biggrin:~Kitten~:biggrin:

Attachments

• nod1.jpg
    nod1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 120
  • foxy bravo.jpg
    foxy bravo.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 106

TaviMunk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
hehe I'm loving the poses there ^^ nice ^^

CrinkleKat

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Request for a "Muffinz" Complete

-I just finished putting together a fursona for SOS; she's (supposed to be) a combination rabbit/catgirl.
Feast your eyes on...BUNNYKATT!!

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.