Some new stories :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Heya guys, its me Tom. Someone has already taken my name lol.

Well as you know i normally get caught by my mother, so i think i will share some new stories that have happened. They are real ! lol

Today i went to Tesco, they didn't have the nappy's i wanted. I just went to the pharmacy to see if they had adult onces. I went in quickly, paid and left. When i got home i realised they were old lady's briefs for periods!! how embarrising :(

I also have been caught twice by my mother lol, god i have had such bad luck.

Anyone want to share stories with me? :D

Btw, anyone like Drynites? i personally don't like PullUps. Don't feel babyish enough :(

Role
Diaper Lover
Advice, always look CaReFuLlY before buying. This happens to many peoples.

I'll give you a link to my story after I post it.

Attachments

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Btw, anyone like Drynites? i personally don't like PullUps. Don't feel babyish enough :(
I don't like drynites - I think very few people do. I just settle for them because I can't get anything better.

And Pull Ups aren't babyish enough? The only thing more babyish than them is real baby diapers (or, I suppose, bambinos), and there's no chance you could fit in to those!

Attachments

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't like drynites - I think very few people do. I just settle for them because I can't get anything better.

And Pull Ups aren't babyish enough? The only thing more babyish than them is real baby diapers (or, I suppose, bambinos), and there's no chance you could fit in to those!
i can with size 6 :p but they rip after few mins heheeheheh

But, a good bit of advice is to put a belt around the straps, this put less pressure on the part were they are attached.

It worked for me :p

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Luvs are the all-time most cutest diapers. But, the pullups are WAY too small, but I can still like barely fit. They have crap absorption. I wear Walgreens Fitted Briefs, I used to wear Depends, and before that was PullUps.

Sye

Contributor
Role
Private
I remember when I bought nappies regularly the first ones I got were the pull up briefs, and I had to wear 2! they leaked awfully and the elastic waist felt too much like knickers for my liking (this comming from a perosn who goes out in drag every halloween.) Shortly after, when boots started stocking the actual adult nappies I started to use those and they made me feel better, but they were still shit.

A friend sent me a selection ofother nappies including tena and oh my GOD were they good, I mean Id always said to people I like boots staydry but that was only because I hadnt experienced how GOOD a nappy could be made, so at the moment Tena are my fave, but I definatly want to try out more brands.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Tena are wicked.

There is this text number thing saying text any question and have it answered. Well apparently Boots do sell Tena Slip in all Boots stores but I have never seen any. And it follows If they are not got any, Ask at the counter and they will order you some.

When I have some time off again I'll have a sniff around London.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.