MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have been going through a lot of self discovery. Some good and some that just needs to be forgotten and burried. Like no scent marks if I can manage. ;P
However, at large I feel it brought me a lot of things I needed to change about myself. Along the way my art has improved tremendiously. I started an account on Furaffinity incase anyone wants to hit the fallow, button. It mean a lot to me if ya did, but no pressure. For now here is one that is a joke between me and my mother.

After overcoming some of my social phobias I found myself really free of things. While I am still overcoming many problems I feel like I am on the right track. The humor in this is my mother broke me of the pacifier with a lawn mower toy. Basically a bribe when I was a toddler. Now, I mow my lawn with an autistic adult pacifier. I am rather open about my age regression, but I try to be polite about it. Walking on the side walk I will put it in my shirt collar with the string hanging out a little if I come close to others. Then when I get to parking lots or certian places I will put it in a cradle. A transparent case, but its put away out of respect. Yet, being broke of the pacifier at toddler with a toy mower I am now mowing the lawn as an adult with an autistic one. Bruh... It was worth the babyfur art..

1646141725.lp2lily_274942217_121665340332465_7405909834555875116_n.jpg

Back