Not open for further replies.

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello adisc :)

I bought some diapers yesterday and I wanted to show you these ones

They cost me 6 euros (approximately 8 dollars) for 31 diapers. I bought them in France in a Lidl, the brand's name is "Toujours", meaning Always in english (a strange name for diapers).

I bought them in size 5 / Junior (18-25 kg / 39-55 lbs).

Design :

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

I think the designs are pretty cool, I personally prefer the right one.

Size and caracteristics :

IMG_1107.JPG

With a Pampers baby dry size 5

IMG_1108.JPG

With a Pampers easy up size 6

They're pretty thin (about 3 millimeters), but absolutely not stretchy. I can fit in these diapers but it's just right. :D

The package is 20*20*10 cms so they're easy to transport and to hide.

Capacity :

IMG_1110.JPG

The design of the absorbing zone is strange, as the package says it's a pattern which helps to "share" the urines in the diapers to avoid leaks. Also, when water get in touch with the diaper, there's a "crackling" sound (like popping suger lol). The diaper hold approximately 1.2 L of water. I think it would be a nice stuffer.

My personnal opinion :

Because they're cheap, very absorbent and also because I'm thin I think they will replace my actual pampers.

If you go in France one day do not hesitate to buy some of these diapers :D

Last edited:

andyhayes

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi sleepo. So for the lidl diapers what size waist are you, I bought some Carrefour size 6 pull up pants and do not fit they had no stretch at all only good for filling other diapers, I am a size 32 waist so do you think the lidl ones will fit me also?

I also live in France also so do you know any other good diapers in France, I usually get drynites or tena from Carrefour.

Andy

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi andy

My waist is 28-29 :)

You will maybe fit in Pampers Active fit and Baby dry size 5.

The Lidl ones won't fit you, this is just my size and they are not very stretchy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.