Status
Not open for further replies.

teh

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have a very large surplus of Poise Incontinence Pads, I'm talking Cartons of surplus. They are the largest size/absorbency. What im asking is, how would i go about constructing a makeshift Diaper out of them? remember, quantity is not a problem here. I have access to any common household item. I just have allll of these Incontinece pads, and i would like to know how to make them into an actual 'Diaper'.

Thanks for the help ahead of time!

-teh.

Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Uhh idk, I'd just say duck tape a bunch together but idk

---
- Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You can use them as stuffers.

Or you can layout a trashbag and cut the corners off and put your legs through and put your pads on it. It will feel flimsy, so put underwear over it.
The 2nd way to do this is to lay the trash bag flat and tie the corners together.

I'm out of ideas after that. Good luck.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Why not just use them in some plastic pants?

Knom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Can you get any from a local pharmacy?

teh

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I dont live near any shops. none are close. Anything around the house I could use?

Jossilyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
What I used before I made a cloth diaper was a long sleeved tee-shirt and tied the waist tight and pulled the bottom of the shirt up and tucked it in and pinned it. It wasn't the best but it worked for me in a pinch. I had a hand towel as my stuffer but I'm sure you can use the pads too.

Last edited:

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
not sure what your pads are like (in their construction), but basic equipment for modding will suffice: solvent glue (bostick or uhu), double-sided carpet tape and heavy-duty crinkle-cut scissors.
the pads can be cut into portions or whatever shape you like and the outer side sealed with the carpet tape to which, on the [to be] external side, you have stuck some of the plastic outer from a sacrificed pad. the plastic should wholly free from any linings for best finish and leakproofness.
i stated crinkle-cut scissors, above, but for the general cutting of materials it's best to use standard scissors; the crinkle-cuts scissors come into their own when you're cutting the pad as the scissors will crimp the edges, cutting down on floating fluff and the padding falling apart (which is a nightmare, in both respects).
the solvent glue is used to seal and glue the edges of the fluff of the pad, as you bring the parts of the pad togehter, and for the linings. it's generally best not to disturb the fluff too much, so you will have to incorporate such caution into your plan of action.

'tis only a rough guide as diapers and pads vary greatly and you will have to adapt methods accordingly (it's a good idea to first disassemble one of the pads to get an idea of it's construction and to test any glues). expect to have squandered/sacrificed more than you bargained for, with your first attempts. i've previously used 8 diapers to make just one decent effort.
a thorough planning beforehand will cut down on wasteage and simplify the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.