Softest adult diaper

I find Better Dry to be a thick soft adult diaper. they have a thinner plastic that have a light crinkle.

Reactions: Diprs2
Softest cloth back disposable would probably be the Attends Premier followed by Seni Quatro. I haven’t tried the Trest yet, but I really liked their lower capacity Carousel diapers. The top sheet of the new Adventure Puffs diaper and the Little for Big ABDry are super soft along with the Bambino Bellísimo. Really hard to choose, but for both softness and bulkiness combined, my “Big 4” are Rearz Barnyard, Tykables Waddler, NRU Str8up, and InControl Elite Hybrid.

Reactions: Diprs2
I tried a 10 pack of Land of genie(white) diapers. They are by far the softest inside and out diaper I ever worn. They hold a decent amount, but unfortunately clump up if overly active. My new night time diaper is rearz mega inspire+, is probably the second softest, and they hold a ton and don’t leak on me like NS mega max does.

BLtheDL said:
I tried a 10 pack of Land of genie(white) diapers. They are by far the softest inside and out diaper I ever worn. They hold a decent amount, but unfortunately clump up if overly active. My new night time diaper is rearz mega inspire+, is probably the second softest, and they hold a ton and don’t leak on me like NS mega max does.
How was the wicking on the land of genie?

bnet said:
How was the wicking on the land of genie?
It’s pretty decent and evenly distributed. Also has pretty good resistance to press out. The padding doesn’t necessarily clump apart, but more just separates from its self, and not in every diaper. Being they are a new diaper company, I’ll take it with a grain of salt. I will buy from them again, but might wait until the next batch.

Back