Softest adult diaper

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I heard that better dry is the softest out there…. Anyone disagree ?

Reactions: Jorelaxed

ArgentBuffalo

Thriving in Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Softest interior, softest exterior, softest bulk overall (poof factor)...what are we talking?

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The softest and most comfortable disposable Nappy I have found so far is the Tena Proskin Ultima !
They are also very good at mopping up spillage 😁

Reactions: TabaCrate and Littlebabaprince

bnet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Attends premier by far from my experience

• Love
Reactions: Duck4850, Tori94, utefan and 2 others

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don’t try as many brands as I used to these days. I have found in terms of comfort, despite bulk, the XP 5000 feels great and refastening is a breeze. Tena (import) Maxi/Ultima are pretty comfy too, especially outer layer. Unique wellness superio had a decent soft outer layer but feels more cheap these days so quit wearing them.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I was first figering out what I needed in diapers , always like how soft the Tranquility ATN was.

Reactions: iluvdps2

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Imo, the softest diaper I tried was ABU Preschool cloth backed. That material was so soft, inside and outside. Kinda too soft imo, because I believe it's the reason they stretched out so quickly.
Plastic backed diapers I'd have to currently go with Tykables Little Builders and the LFB Nursery blue and pink. The plastic on these diapers is buttery smooth and the interior is very soft against the skin.

But in the past it was definitely without a doubt, Attends with waistband, 6 tape white diaper. God I wish someone would replicate that diaper. It was so soft inside and out. So crinkly too. It was at a time where there was still consistency in products. Every new bag of diapers felt like the bag of diapers from before.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Betterdry is very soft internally and outside plastic is pretty soft too!

Reactions: BabyTweetyBird, Pamperhead and TexasDiaperLover

brentstrickland00

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The Waddler diaper by tykables is the softest I’ve tried and they feel amazing

Reactions: Forced

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
For me the overall winner would be Abena M4. There are some diapers out there with softer insides but none of them including better dry, have very soft outer plastic. A long time ago there was the Absorbency+ (aka A+) diaper which had softer outer plastic than Abena, but their padding got clumpy very fast and they weren't around for very long. For me there is no diaper currently on the market that is more comfortable both outside and on the inside.

For all day comfort or extended wearing, MegaMax from NorthShore does win out against Abena. They are only slightly less comfortable to wear than Abena M4 when you first put them on, and they stay fully comfortable no matter how long you wear or how wet they get. Abena more than holds its own against most adult diapers in long-term or all-day wear, but nothing stays as comfortable for longer than MegaMax especially after multiple wettings.

Attends Premier are easily the most comfortable cloth-backed diaper, but after wearing for a few hours or after wetting, they get uncomfortable very quickly. They don't hold a candle to most plastic backed diapers, but are very soft for cloth-backed protection.

Depend Real-Fit win the most comfortable adult pull-up in my book. Not very effective in terms of absorbency or leak-resistance, but they are super comfortable and super discreet.

Reactions: wetnappyjon and Jonnythepony

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've tried so many and I am definitely going with attends premier...by a country mile ...the inside of them is ridiculously soft like mind blown...all in all an ok diaper but that softness ....wow

Heven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Trest by basically every measure. It has the softest interior of anything I've tried, the softest plastic outer layer, it poofs up really well when fluffed, and the padding is the exact opposite of stiff, despite being reasonably thick. The entire pad is pliable from the start, which does wonders for the comfort level. Pity they're so expensive!

Reactions: cantwait, Jorelaxed, BLtheDL and 1 other person

MellowUrchin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Seni diapers are really soft inside and outside. I wear them hiking with no discomfort even after lots of miles.

Reactions: IMNdiapers and Jorelaxed

CherryPie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tena active fit are the softest I’ve tried. Very smooth and silky plastic

Reactions: DLmikey

Mapboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I am a fan of the Seni Quattro and Abena L4 for plastic back in terms of softest diapers. Seni Quattro feels like I have a cloud on my bottom with very soft cover and fluff and like using them when working in and exercising. the Abena has A very soft plastic cover and liner that I like for lying around in.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
+1 for the attends premier briefs, they are as soft (both interior and exterior) as pampers swaddlers. I haven’t tried the premier pull-ups though, so I can’t speak about them.

Last edited:

DloverUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
brentstrickland00 said:
The Waddler diaper by tykables is the softest I’ve tried and they feel amazing
Have you tried little builders? How do Waddlers compare?

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Although I typically prefer plastic back diapers, i am enjoying the softness of NS MegaMax Air Active diapers lately.

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have been wearing and using diapers for many many years, and have tried tons of different brands, and different diapers within those brands. Although my go-to diaper is a plain old white or pink plastic backed MegaMax diaper, it is perfect for my needs, softness isn't one of it's main selling points!
Recently I've been occasionally wearing Trest diapers! These are great diapers, not my first choice, but omg they are so soft! I side and out! Just based one soft and cozy, Trest diapers are amazing! ( But not so much that I'd switch away from my MegaMax diapers!)

Reactions: NivekDLF

Duck4850

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Attends Premier. A large version of a pampers swaddler overnight 🤗 add a dash of powder and some bedtime baby lotion = heaven.

• Love
Reactions: happiestmoon, BabyTweetyBird and DBabygirl2