Social Group Categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well as you know, social groups have gotten a nice upgrade...Now you can put your group into a category, but there is a problem...The only category is "Uncategorized"! Now, you can edit your group, to put it into another category, but the problem is that you can't great a new category, and the only option is the existing "Uncategorized" category...When you make a new group, the same pesky problem happens...Now for this topic, is asking for possible categories we can have, that hopefully Moo or RJ or whoever can add so we can sort our growing number of groups :smile1:

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
there's also a limit on the characters in a post. don't know if there was one before but, the current one is a 1000 characters (that'll include spaces and punctuation?) and really wouldn't be sufficient for a detailed explanation of the mechanical functioning of......just about anything (Car Club member).

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Yeah I noticed this...

It's probably a good thing since ever group would probably end up in a different category. :p

I'm thinking categories ought to be quite broad, like "*B related" or "Hobbies" or "ADISC" or... I dunno.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Yeah I noticed it too when it first changed. But we should decide on some basic catagories here.

Something to Represent *BDLs. Something to represent anything sexual such as a BDSM club. But I don't think there is any groups like that is there? And practically everything else will fall under hobbies. How about a computer and Games catagory? That seems popular. Oh and Fun and Games for those things like the abby club and Elite crew etc..

So
  • *BDL
  • Non-*BDL/Misc Sexual (Working title though :p)
  • Hobbies
  • Computer + Games
  • Fun + Games

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
I've created three:
* Kinky
* Vanilla
* ADISC-Related