So your walking down the street and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
you see a guy/girl ..... hes your perfect guy/girl. What are they wearing and what do they look like?

I have two

1 .A guy he's with a really cute face. His hair is sideswept across his face and is highlighted and straightned. He is wearing Jeans , a long sleeve white button up shirt , the sleeves are rolled up 3/4 , and he has a skinny black tie. ( hottest outfit a guy can wear :] ) He's kinda skinny but what scene kidd isn't?

2. A guy he's tall and huge . not in the fat way , you can see he work out. He's a big teddy bear. He's pale , with short dark hair. His eyes are Golden .... yes im describing Emmett Cullen :] oh and he dazzles me..... often :]

Last edited:

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
A girl. She's wearing... Piercings... and leather... And she's wearing some black and white make-up...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I care more for a person themselves. Not really into their looks or clothing.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Cubby... Don't make me hurt you, darling... =P
Hahaha what did i do mes?

All i saw was some hot guy example numer one in my post a couple weeks ago at a concert and i havn't been able to get him off my mind xD

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
No Twilight crushes or you get punished. I will not have my friend fawning over some sparkly, blood suckers. =D (Love you, Cubby.)

Ooohhhh, did you get 'some hot guy''s information?

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No Twilight crushes or you get punished. I will not have my friend fawning over some sparkly, blood suckers. =D (Love you, Cubby.)

Ooohhhh, did you get 'some hot guy''s information?
Well number one if that guy was mortal but he looked like that i would till go crazy over him i like my guys big and strong :D

number two he was older and in the band :/

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Number one: Okay, I'll give you that much.

Number two: Aww, poor thing. Well, did you have fun?

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A tall, dominant male, covered with fur, bearing a mocking smirk and holding a leash and a diaper in his hand.

Just kidding.

Maybe.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
DarkSun... That doesn't sound so bad... and I like girls.. and I'm not interested in dating a furry...

That's so creepy...

blarg

Est. Contributor
Role
for me a brunnette or dark haired in general... pale, i don't know why but i think pale is more classy... blue-green-hazel eyes, anywhere between 5'7"-5'9" ft tall, skinny and has curves... but no artificial breasts for me... the hair must be long... oh ya and above all she must be basically a near opposite, she should keep intelligence though so i could have nice conversations with her... obvious smarts, but must be extremely happy all the time to lift me up, extremely outgoing at all times (i love going out i just need the convincing) and of course she must be into the same things as me... she also has to be random so she could counter-act my not-so-random/spontanious nature. Lol...

As for just having the hots for a girl i still prefer pale but i dig different styles... not too many super tanned girls appeal to me.

lol...

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Pink hair, nose ring, double chin, and thick arms.

Just kidding.

Petite, blonde hair, soft face, not strinkingly beautiful, but cute. I always go for the cuteness factor in a girl rather than the "ohmigodsheshot" factor. Big boobs are a major turnoff.

Ah, but the personality is important too, isn't it? Soft-spoken at times, yet able to carry a conversation. Adventurous and open minded. A good support, but also someone I can comfort. Most importantly, though, a good sense of humor, and able to laugh at herself. Not the in-your-face type of sense of humor though.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
haha! i look like emmit people say.

B

baby kiffer

For me...well...

I am a guy, for one thing, and I would look for a female with a face that shines with intelligence and compassion. I do not care so much for what she wears:rolleyes:...though if I had a preference, it would be that she had shorter hair and was dressed maturely (no leather or whatnot...just jeans and a shirt, frankly). The only time I might care would be if this female was dressed skimpily, or clad like a prostitute...usually, it's a dead give-away of the wrong personality type (for me).

It is the personality which counts...that's why I look for the face (the eyes, particularly), first. If I don't like what I see, then I do not commit myself. (though, a small friendship may be possible)

F

FullMetal

Naked with big boobs and a nice ass...what's more to want :)

But really, varies from person to person.

-End Scene-

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Come on, guys. You care about their looks atleast a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.