So what's up with northshore care?

Tearfulprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm from the UK so can't really buy the diapers, but just visited the store out of interest. Why do they stock ABDL diapers? Are they catering to inco or DL? Are they another front to an ABDL company kinda like crinklz and betterdry? And why the hell out of alllll the diapers do they have dotty the pony, a UK brand?

Also if they are a front is there an ABDL version of the mega max?

They're not a front. I think they realized there was a market they could service and also that ABDL diapers can appeal to their regular customers in a limited way. They're just a company that serves multiple market segments with good products.

Reactions: DprEffect, neophyte, DLatHome and 3 others
Ya, they actually have blog posts about how they got into selling AB diapers. Customers kept asking if “they were ABDL aware?”

So, no, I don’t think they knew about us when they started their business but found out about us and are supportive. They also realize that we know our diapers well and can be good for spreading the word in sales. Which is all good, because they do make a good product.

There is no ABDL version of the MegaMax but there are colored versions coming out soon, Probably gonna be there standard Purple, Blue, and Green at first.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and DOT
Tearfulprincess said:
I'm from the UK so can't really buy the diapers, but just visited the store out of interest. Why do they stock ABDL diapers? Are they catering to inco or DL?

retailers don't want to alienate their regular customers just to pick up a few extra customers in a nearby niche. So they have to be careful how they advertise to kink markets

I give North Shore a lot of credit. They are very open to the ABDL community and do there best to provide products that represent there quality standards and please the community. Adam (owner I think) who is often active on this site has always been open to answering questions about his company and product. End of the day they are running a business. I’m need diapers for medical reasons but also fit into the ABDL community so I’m thankful North Shore carries Diapers that not only work well for my needs but are printed and are cute!!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and thedlguy
They are an amazing company that truly values their customers. They listen to customers needs and wants from every aspect and angle concerning diapers which is awesome. They have the same service like a Disney mentality service. They truly cater and accommodate to each and every individual customer

Reactions: RedPandaDL, thedlguy, Sheepies and 2 others
I have nothing but good things to say about them as well!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Back