so what's the difference of being an adult baby and a little?

LittleBearBoi

Liverpool UK Non Sexual Adult Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
like i've been doing this for 4 years and i use both adult baby and little but i'm non sexual with it. is there really a difference i know abdl can be seen as more the kink and littles the lifestyle

Last edited:
Reactions: rainbowrudy and medfet878
Little was originally an abdl term. Some people like to identify as a little or someone in littlespace (and variants) to denote themselves as someone separate from kink. That’s completely fair but in my experience they are quite close minded and don’t understand that there is an overlap and abdls regress for many of the same reasons

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, littledreamers333, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
When I am AB I'm 100 percent non sexual. I love being just baby. But when I enter DL stage I get serious , I absolutely love the feeling of Diaper between my legs and ... well this is pg13! So I'll leave that to your imagination! Let me just say I LOVE diapers!

Reactions: moobabs, BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and 2 others
Kittyinpink said:
When I am AB I'm 100 percent non sexual. I love being just baby. But when I enter DL stage I get serious , I absolutely love the feeling of Diaper between my legs and ... well this is pg13! So I'll leave that to your imagination! Let me just say I LOVE diapers!
ahh that makes sense thanks for clearing that up

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and Kittyinpink
see i'
August08 said:
Little was originally an abdl term. Some people like to identify as a little or someone in littlespace (and variants) to denote themselves as someone separate from kink. That’s completely fair but in my experience they are quite close minded and don’t understand that there is an overlap and abdls regress for many of the same reasons
see i'm defo the lifestyle and not the kink i'm 100% non sexual as a little but i don't ever kink shame others

Reactions: rainbowrudy, BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and 2 others
LittleBearBoi said:
see i'

see i'm defo the lifestyle and not the kink i'm 100% non sexual as a little but i don't ever kink shame others
So long as people live and let live and aren’t hurting anyone all is good 😊

Reactions: rainbowrudy, BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and 2 others
i just don't get littles that kink shame and hurt the rest of the community, it's awful, i'm a human pup for crying out loud who the hell am i to judge, my pup side is my more lewd side of me but they never mix and i'd never not accept u for you, your safe and valid with me
August08 said:
So long as people live and let live and aren’t hurting anyone all is good 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and medfet878
Personally, I have no idea, but I have gone along the lines that AB vs Little boils down more towards the age one mentally regresses to where adult baby would be newborn to toddler, and a little being more like elementary school. Full use of diapers and crawling vs legos, field trips and pull ups for bedwetting

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, medfet878 and LittleBearBoi
FudgedInLuvs said:
Personally, I have no idea, but I have gone along the lines that AB vs Little boils down more towards the age one mentally regresses to where adult baby would be newborn to toddler, and a little being more like elementary school. Full use of diapers and crawling vs legos, field trips and pull ups for bedwetting
ahh i see well my little age is 0-2 so i guess that makes me an Adult baby

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and medfet878
So I identify as little. It's just a word and I think everyone thinks about it a little differently. But for me I have a hard time using the term adult baby because I don't really feel like a baby. I think of myself as 3 or 4. I use a sippy cup not bottles and I don't use diapers so I'm not really a baby (I do own pacis but I don't use them often), I think of little as little kid as opposed to baby.

Reactions: LilChippers, BobbiSueEllen and LittleBearBoi
I would assume it has to do with age your roleplaying. Littles roleplay to be older than babies, I don't want to assume but I would say roleplaying a age 1 to at least 5-6, In comparison, Adult babies tend to roleplay the age of babies, aka >1, In addition there are Bigs which I would assume to be 6 or older. Again I could be totally wrong on this, and it's up to you on this one.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleBearBoi
LittleAndrea said:
So I identify as little. It's just a word and I think everyone thinks about it a little differently. But for me I have a hard time using the term adult baby because I don't really feel like a baby. I think of myself as 3 or 4. I use a sippy cup not bottles and I don't use diapers so I'm not really a baby (I do own pacis but I don't use them often), I think of little as little kid as opposed to baby.
very fair

Reactions: LittleAndrea and BobbiSueEllen
KittyninjaW said:
I would assume it has to do with age your roleplaying. Littles roleplay to be older than babies, I don't want to assume but I would say roleplaying a age 1 to at least 5-6, In comparison, Adult babies tend to roleplay the age of babies, aka >1, In addition there are Bigs which I would assume to be 6 or older. Again I could be totally wrong on this, and it's up to you on this one.
ah i get that

Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
The difference seems to have a bit of a grey-area overlap but on the whole, Littles seem largely on-average to not wanna wear diapers or obviously-babyish clothing, use bottles or pacifiers; they seem largely to prefer sippy cups, training pants/kidlike undies, other post-diaper things & clothing...some may still have a blankie or teddy/stuffie. They also love stuff like coloring books, more fine-motor-like stuff. Not many are full-zealot when it comes to "purity in the ranks" (e.g. "Littles never wear diapers!") but they are verbal & outspoken when someone tries to blur the line heavily between being a Little and an AB...or make them one and the same.

I could never be a Little...I need my diaper, binky an' bottle! 🍼 *pouts an' stomps feet* 😲🤭🥰

And a good paddle-spanking, obviously... 🏓😲😖😭🥰🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81, AComputerGuy, LilChippers and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
The difference seems to have a bit of a grey-area overlap but on the whole, Littles seem largely on-average to not wanna wear diapers or obviously-babyish clothing, use bottles or pacifiers; they seem largely to prefer sippy cups, training pants/kidlike undies, other post-diaper things...some may still have a blankie or teddy/stuffie. They also love stuff like coloring books, more fine-motor-like stuff. Not many are full-zealot when it comes to "purity in the ranks" (e.g. "Littles never wear diapers!") but they are verbal & outspoken when someone tries to blur the line heavily between being a Little and an AB...or make them one and the same.

I could never be a Little...I need my diaper, binky an' bottle! 🍼 *pouts an' stomps feet* 😲🤭🥰

And a good paddle-spanking, obviously... 😲😖😭🥰🤭
i get that i'm defo need my diaper,bottle,binky ect so guess i'm an AB

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
The difference seems to have a bit of a grey-area overlap but on the whole, Littles seem largely on-average to not wanna wear diapers or obviously-babyish clothing, use bottles or pacifiers; they seem largely to prefer sippy cups, training pants/kidlike undies, other post-diaper things & clothing...some may still have a blankie or teddy/stuffie. They also love stuff like coloring books, more fine-motor-like stuff. Not many are full-zealot when it comes to "purity in the ranks" (e.g. "Littles never wear diapers!") but they are verbal & outspoken when someone tries to blur the line heavily between being a Little and an AB...or make them one and the same.

And a good paddle-spanking, obviously... 🏓😲😖😭🥰🤭
I fall somewhere in-between. Im mostly a little, but still wear tape on diapers, and I dont wet them like a baby lol

Also Im a good boy who doesnt need a paddle spanking 😇😇 Cause I umm... never do naughty stuff, I swear 🤫😆

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ShyBoo81 said:
I fall somewhere in-between. Im mostly a little, but still wear tape on diapers, and I dont wet them like a baby lol

Well...the first part is great! The second is awesome...and the third: hmmm. Why wear a diaper if you're not gonna at least piddle-potty in it? That's just my thinking because (a) I feel it's a shame to waste a diaper, and (b) diapers were made to use. I love wearing a wet diaper, it's fun! 🥰

ShyBoo81 said:
Also Im a good boy who doesnt need a paddle spanking 😇😇 Cause I umm... never do naughty stuff, I swear 🤫😆
Are you sure a-bout that? Guess we'll haf-ta see. *ahem* MOM-MYYYY!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KittyninjaW and LittleBearBoi
I prefer "little" when describing myself over "AB"... I like certain babyish things but I never act like one.

Reactions: LittleTahani
ILoveDora said:
I prefer "little" when describing myself over "AB"... I like certain babyish things but I never act like one.
That's not really fair, it seems, when you read that at face-value. What constitutes acting: behavior? Dress-up? Please be more specific.

I think, and i could be wrong, that abdl is the first thing we called ourselves? I remeber using the good old fashion netscape and searching adult baby and youd get a mixture of real baby stuff and adult baby stuff. But when you typed abdl it was all related to my diaper intrest. I think now we divided and sub-divided because there is more sites and us out there. 😀 We're all great no matter what we call ourselves!

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
Back