so what's the difference of being an adult baby and a little?

LittleBearBoi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
like i've been doing this for 4 years and i use both adult baby and little but i'm non sexual with it. is there really a difference i know abdl can be seen as more the kink and littles the lifestyle

Last edited:

August08

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Little was originally an abdl term. Some people like to identify as a little or someone in littlespace (and variants) to denote themselves as someone separate from kink. That’s completely fair but in my experience they are quite close minded and don’t understand that there is an overlap and abdls regress for many of the same reasons

LittleBearBoi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
see i'
Little was originally an abdl term. Some people like to identify as a little or someone in littlespace (and variants) to denote themselves as someone separate from kink. That’s completely fair but in my experience they are quite close minded and don’t understand that there is an overlap and abdls regress for many of the same reasons
see i'm defo the lifestyle and not the kink i'm 100% non sexual as a little but i don't ever kink shame others

LittleBearBoi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
i just don't get littles that kink shame and hurt the rest of the community, it's awful, i'm a human pup for crying out loud who the hell am i to judge, my pup side is my more lewd side of me but they never mix and i'd never not accept u for you, your safe and valid with me
So long as people live and let live and aren’t hurting anyone all is good 😊

Last edited:

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Personally, I have no idea, but I have gone along the lines that AB vs Little boils down more towards the age one mentally regresses to where adult baby would be newborn to toddler, and a little being more like elementary school. Full use of diapers and crawling vs legos, field trips and pull ups for bedwetting

LittleBearBoi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Personally, I have no idea, but I have gone along the lines that AB vs Little boils down more towards the age one mentally regresses to where adult baby would be newborn to toddler, and a little being more like elementary school. Full use of diapers and crawling vs legos, field trips and pull ups for bedwetting
ahh i see well my little age is 0-2 so i guess that makes me an Adult baby

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So I identify as little. It's just a word and I think everyone thinks about it a little differently. But for me I have a hard time using the term adult baby because I don't really feel like a baby. I think of myself as 3 or 4. I use a sippy cup not bottles and I don't use diapers so I'm not really a baby (I do own pacis but I don't use them often), I think of little as little kid as opposed to baby.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I would assume it has to do with age your roleplaying. Littles roleplay to be older than babies, I don't want to assume but I would say roleplaying a age 1 to at least 5-6, In comparison, Adult babies tend to roleplay the age of babies, aka >1, In addition there are Bigs which I would assume to be 6 or older. Again I could be totally wrong on this, and it's up to you on this one.

LittleBearBoi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So I identify as little. It's just a word and I think everyone thinks about it a little differently. But for me I have a hard time using the term adult baby because I don't really feel like a baby. I think of myself as 3 or 4. I use a sippy cup not bottles and I don't use diapers so I'm not really a baby (I do own pacis but I don't use them often), I think of little as little kid as opposed to baby.
very fair

LittleBearBoi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I would assume it has to do with age your roleplaying. Littles roleplay to be older than babies, I don't want to assume but I would say roleplaying a age 1 to at least 5-6, In comparison, Adult babies tend to roleplay the age of babies, aka >1, In addition there are Bigs which I would assume to be 6 or older. Again I could be totally wrong on this, and it's up to you on this one.
ah i get that

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet little forever AB toddler girl in Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
The difference seems to have a bit of a grey-area overlap but on the whole, Littles seem largely on-average to not wanna wear diapers or obviously-babyish clothing, use bottles or pacifiers; they seem largely to prefer sippy cups, training pants/kidlike undies, other post-diaper things & clothing...some may still have a blankie or teddy/stuffie. They also love stuff like coloring books, more fine-motor-like stuff. Not many are full-zealot when it comes to "purity in the ranks" (e.g. "Littles never wear diapers!") but they are verbal & outspoken when someone tries to blur the line heavily between being a Little and an AB...or make them one and the same.

I could never be a Little...I need my diaper, binky an' bottle! 🍼 *pouts an' stomps feet* 😲🤭🥰

And a good paddle-spanking, obviously... 🏓😲😖😭🥰🤭

Last edited:

LittleBearBoi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
The difference seems to have a bit of a grey-area overlap but on the whole, Littles seem largely on-average to not wanna wear diapers or obviously-babyish clothing, use bottles or pacifiers; they seem largely to prefer sippy cups, training pants/kidlike undies, other post-diaper things...some may still have a blankie or teddy/stuffie. They also love stuff like coloring books, more fine-motor-like stuff. Not many are full-zealot when it comes to "purity in the ranks" (e.g. "Littles never wear diapers!") but they are verbal & outspoken when someone tries to blur the line heavily between being a Little and an AB...or make them one and the same.

I could never be a Little...I need my diaper, binky an' bottle! 🍼 *pouts an' stomps feet* 😲🤭🥰

And a good paddle-spanking, obviously... 😲😖😭🥰🤭
i get that i'm defo need my diaper,bottle,binky ect so guess i'm an AB

ShyBoo81

Just a simple guy who likes cute things
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The difference seems to have a bit of a grey-area overlap but on the whole, Littles seem largely on-average to not wanna wear diapers or obviously-babyish clothing, use bottles or pacifiers; they seem largely to prefer sippy cups, training pants/kidlike undies, other post-diaper things & clothing...some may still have a blankie or teddy/stuffie. They also love stuff like coloring books, more fine-motor-like stuff. Not many are full-zealot when it comes to "purity in the ranks" (e.g. "Littles never wear diapers!") but they are verbal & outspoken when someone tries to blur the line heavily between being a Little and an AB...or make them one and the same.

And a good paddle-spanking, obviously... 🏓😲😖😭🥰🤭
I fall somewhere in-between. Im mostly a little, but still wear tape on diapers, and I dont wet them like a baby lol

Also Im a good boy who doesnt need a paddle spanking 😇😇 Cause I umm... never do naughty stuff, I swear 🤫😆

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet little forever AB toddler girl in Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I fall somewhere in-between. Im mostly a little, but still wear tape on diapers, and I dont wet them like a baby lol

Well...the first part is great! The second is awesome...and the third: hmmm. Why wear a diaper if you're not gonna at least piddle-potty in it? That's just my thinking because (a) I feel it's a shame to waste a diaper, and (b) diapers were made to use. I love wearing a wet diaper, it's fun! 🥰

Also Im a good boy who doesnt need a paddle spanking 😇😇 Cause I umm... never do naughty stuff, I swear 🤫😆
Are you sure a-bout that? Guess we'll haf-ta see. *ahem* MOM-MYYYY!!!!

Last edited: