So what's a middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShellDae

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently stumbled across the term Middle, which I've come to learn is like a little but with a preteen to early teen age range. I've never really been interested in adult baby or little stuff, but the idea of being a middle really resonated with me. I was wondering if there are anyone could explain more to me about middles, as I'm new to age regression stuff.

I haven't heard that term used myself, and I couldn't really find anything in a quick google search either. Mmm...interesting. I've only heard the 'little" nomenclature used before. Does sound interesting. I'll sometimes read stories that involve age regression, so it's a topic I'm interested in.

Hopefully, someone else with better / more knowledge will be able to answer your question.

I'm pretty sure that it's exactly what you said, basically a little in the teenageish range. I've only seen it in one or two places, but I'm hoping that it'll start catching on, because I'm not too interested in the really little stuff either.

Hi like Mattew said I would be interested in reading any info you get.
And how diferant it is to teenbaby.
Thanks

I think teenbabies are abdls whose actual age is under 18, while a middle is an adult whose persona age is around young teen.

I refer to myself as a little, but I guess the term middle would be more appropriate.

My little age is around 9-12. I have no interest in pacifiers, sippy cups, plush toys or the like. I do like video games, toy cars and soldiers, cartoons and playing outside. I am obviously old enough that I don't need to be fed, dressed or babied, and can look after myself to s certain extent. At the same time, I'm a DL, so to incorporate diapers into my little time needs some imagination.

When I'm little, I can be accident prone. In real life I had a few wet accidents around this age, and was a bed wetter as well, so I guess I like to recreate or reimagine stuff that either happened, or that I would like to happen.

Little me will get distracted by what he is doing, and may wet his pants. He may have a bladder problem that causes him to lose control occasionally. As a result, he may be diapered not as punishment, but because he needs protection sometimes.

My usual little protection is just the basic Depends briefs. When I'm playing as a little, these become a pull up to me. If I do have real diapers, they are worn because little me wets the bed, and I may pretend I'm diapered from the night before, or my bed time is approaching, or I'm going on a long car ride.

So basically I like being a big kid, I don't want to be babied, but I like wearing a nappy or having an accident in my pants sometimes.

I can understand the desire to be a middle. It's a nice way to still be submissive in an age play sense but not be super needy, which can be tiresome for everyone involved. You have to do what they're saying but they don't have to do it for you and you don't have to go out of your way to be extra helpless or messy. That being said I would be a terrible middle. I'm sure I'd just stop playing all together and completely exit any kind of head space little or otherwise and it'd just be me. It's not different enough from my usual self to be interesting to me, the line between play and how I act as an adult is too blurred. But I do understand the attraction to it. It's got a kind of laid back charm to it with how flexible it is. You can have a 9 year old in diapers or an 11 year old who still uses a paci and it's all ok they can still make their own sandwich and don't need a big watching them all of the time they can just chill in their room if they want to.

I feel like I'm a middle.

I have some regressive tendencies. I don't feel like a baby - I feel more like I did in preschool and early primary school, and like some of my friends who spent time in hospital around that time - able to talk and walk, but often still using diapers and pacifiers. That's the extent of my regression (for obvious reasons I also wear diapers when not regressing).

So being a little, or middle in my case, is about getting into a younger state of mind? How can I go about doing that for around the age of 11 or 12? I don't remember much of what I did back then.

ShellDae said:
So being a little, or middle in my case, is about getting into a younger state of mind? How can I go about doing that for around the age of 11 or 12? I don't remember much of what I did back then.

For me, it's based on memories of me wetting my pants either accidentally or on purpose. I still had occasional accidents, although rare ones, but I always loved wetting my pants or most commonly my swimsuit for fun whenever I could get away with it. I was also a protection wearing bed wetter.

So when I regress, it's always me replaying a particular wet experience either deliberate or accidental, or imagining a scenario that I would like to have happened. I'll get desperate to pee, then either try to distract myself with playing until it's too late, or I'll sneak off and wet my pants on purpose, like I used to do in my swimsuit.

If I've got diapers, I'll think back to the many times I woke up wet, or wore dry before going to bed. There were a few times I'd wake up wet, but still needing to go, so I'd go in my already wet nappy instead.

With me, regression and age play is all about the wetting. I can't do it just for the sake of it for something to do. If I'm little, I'm going to wet myself somehow.

ShellDae said:
How can I go about doing that for around the age of 11 or 12? I don't remember much of what I did back then.

Then just try to imagine how you would have liked your life to be in that time period. Regression does not have to be 'realistic'. In fact, most people that regress pick situations and material things from different ages and times and combine them for their own enjoyment.

ShellDae said:

"Then just try to imagine how you would have liked your life to be in that time period. Regression does not have to be 'realistic'. In fact, most people that regress pick situations and material things from different ages and times and combine them for their own enjoyment."

Hi.

Regression which I am going to have for my word for the day.

For me me was about going back along my life line to a hurt and looking at it. Why was I hurt, what was going on, and forgiving people that hurt me, and forgiving my self. In do regression therapy I have learnt so much about myself. And who I am on the inside.
The more I did it the easyer it become.

It really does not matter if you call it "being little" or "middle." It the same thing, finding your realself and becoming happy with your self.

Bring that about your self that you like and dealing with the stuff you don't like.

A lot of people like to role play and that fine. And I like to play pretend, but as a game. I am stating to like my self as I really am.

So I am typing this sucking a pacifier, and cuddling Rex. So what does that make me? Will Actually I don't care I am not a jack in a box. Trying to find a label that defines who we are Limits us to what we think the confines of that label is.

I am not a number' I am a free man/boy. Actually I am me. Hee, hee.

Sisi the wonder kid.

ShellDae said:

It's a bit difficult to describe how to get into the head space. For me it just sort of happens when I'm in the right environment, but I've never been a middle and the process might be different. If you get really stuck you might try looking developmental milestones for a given age and use that as a base. Impose some restrictions on yourself or if you have a partner get them to impose the restrictions, maybe act out something you could imagine an 11 or 12 year old doing. I'd imagine a lot of that age is starting to test the limits of what you can do and getting push back from the person in charge so maybe try something like that. Again it's difficult to say because there's no step by step instruction on getting into the right head space it just happens. I might suggest that if you have trouble getting into a middle head space try playing as something younger or older and then working toward the age you want, you shouldn't have to force it though. Ultimately if you have trouble getting into the head space then you may not be a middle which is just fine. It sounds like your fairly new to this so my advice would be to just go by what feels right to you, don't try to force anything or conform to some rule set, just start expressing yourself and figuring out what you do and don't like. Don't try to be a certain age just be yourself do whatever you want to do and set whatever rules you want there to be. Once you have a firm grasp on what kind of play you like it might be easier for you move out from that to a specific age range or rule set. Sort version, don't get caught up trying to be a certain age just be yourself do whatever feels right and getting into the head space should come naturally.

Well, tbh I don't think anyone will find any research or anything on this particular topic because it's a small sub-group of a minority fetish/lifestyle. Quite frankly it's also a oretty arbitrary term. I don't there's a professional coming up with the terminology of our preferences (excluding the psychological term infantilism) but rather it's just people trying to express themselves specifically and individually.

That being said, it's interesting to have a name for this type of thing because that's where I role play a lot. I work with kids between the ages of 6-10 and that is an ideal age range for me to have fun with. If I'm on my own I incorporate the diapers into the play since I'm a DL, but never around the kids. I prefer to keep an innocent headspace around them. Those days I'll wear printed briefs or something that just makes me feel little without crossing into my fetish zone.

I'm pretty sure this is me. I'm 34, but I still feel and act as though I'm in my early teens... to the point where I sometimes wake up in the morning, ready to go to school, and have to remind myself that... I'm adulting now, I need to go work instead.

I don't have a car. I bike everywhere, walk down trails through the woods just to see where they go. I drive a powerwheels around for short distances and have an electric dirtbike for slightly longer journeys. I sleep in a hammock when I'm alone, a loft bed held up by bungee cords otherwise.

I am rather small for an adult - about the size of a 12-year-old. I own a spring horse and have child-size furniture (which works fine for me, not necessarily so much for my roommate and friends) in pretty much every room of the house. I sleep in pajamas, often footed ones.

I have friends of all ages (youngest is 15, oldest is in her 50s now) but I always feel like the ones closest to my age are authority figures...

A former roommate was for sure ABDL, which I accepted and was ok with but didn't really identify with. Just the same I knew I wasn't quite living my physical age either... but this post... this one right here... yes. this is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back