So...what do I do now? (credits/crinkles/diapers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

So I have some crinkles....what do I do now. I tried everything from eating them to throwing them at people. Eating them didn't taste too good and throwing them at people losses its fun after like ten minutes...people just got annoyed. What do I do? If this was answered, sorry, but I'm really just not sure.

FullMetal

Role
Private
Crinkles don't really seem to have any purpose beyond indicating how much we've contributed to the site... and I have my post count, rep and wiki edits to do that job already.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I know a few sites where you get credits like this for posting, where they have a virtual "shop" where you can buy things like avatars, special efects for your screen name (like shaddows, colours etc), signatures etc. Maybe it's going to be for something like that.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Origianlly Posted By Moo:
In the (long-term) future I hope it might be possible to use them for lurker->newbie->regular->VIP promotions instead of post count. Or, even better, use them to allow people to have fun buying custom titles, colors for their name, etc.

Right now though, they're just a light-hearted game / experiment I'm running :)
i don't think they mean anything atm.

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So I have some crinkles....what do I do now. I tried everything from eating them to throwing them at people. Eating them didn't taste too good and throwing them at people losses its fun after like ten minutes...people just got annoyed. What do I do? If this was answered, sorry, but I'm really just not sure.

FullMetal
Same here, I have "crinkles" also. I whole 555 of them! What are they? I have looked at other peoples profiles and noticed that most dont have crinkles. FullMetal is the first person that I have noticed that has them too. I was just about to start another thread but noticed that its already been started by FullMetal.

Role
Diaper Lover
I have done a good amount for wiki, and I'm not sure how I got rewarded for that, but It doesn't matter at all to me, until the purpose of crinkles are revealed to us. :)

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I plan to add "Wiki Edits" to everyones' profiles and posts, in the same way that posts, threads, referrals and reputation are now displayed. That isn't done yet though.

With regard to the crinkles, see this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.